You’re Reading A Vampire's Contract Wife Novel at NovelFull.Vip
“My fiance has a change of heart. Your fiance isn’t in love with you. Why don’t we get together and get married instead?” Natalia spoke without a hint of irony to the mysterious man—the embodiment of elegance as the man stood at the entrance to the cathedral under an umbrella on a rainless, cloudy day.
After defying her family’s wishes to marry Vasili and agreeing to retreat from her budding modeling career, Natalia’s life turned upside down when her fiance abandoned her for another rising model from the same company on their wedding day. Amidst Natalia’s contempt, Alex Bruch came into the picture. Natalia thought her marriage with Alex, the man with blood-red lips and violet eyes, would be as mundane as asking each other what to have for breakfast...
Above all else, she would have her revenge.
- Chapter 1 - Caught In The Act At A Party
- Chapter 2 - Marrying A Gorgeous Man
- Chapter 3 - Who Was The Top Model Behind The Mask?
- Chapter 4 - No Longer A Substitute
- Chapter 5 - A Scums Schemes
- Chapter 6 - Wedding Night
- Chapter 7 - Butterflies In The Stomach For Breakfast
- Chapter 8 - Congratulations On Your Marriage!
- Chapter 9 - The Battle Begins
- Chapter 10 - A Trap, And Natalias Scheme
- Chapter 11 - Moving In, and the Very First Time She Acted Frivolously
- Chapter 12 - Who Was the Actual Best Actor?
- Chapter 13 - Who Was the Real Stupid and Conceited Person
- Chapter 14 - The Truth that Came to Light
- Chapter 15 - A New Beginning in Life
- Chapter 16 - Yet Another Poisonous Plot
- Chapter 17 - Same Tier Marriage Relationship
- Chapter 18 - I Want Your Heart
- Chapter 19 - Ultimatum
- Chapter 20 - Natalia’s Resolution
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report