After Breaking Off My Marriage, I Became A Powerful Minister's Treasure
You’re Reading After Breaking Off My Marriage, I Became A Powerful Minister's Treasure Novel at NovelFull.Vip
“When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her story started from when she was sold by her family, and was currently being forcibly taken away. She subdued evil with greater evil, and violence with greater violence, forcing the troublemakers to cry in defeat and ended up giving in to her.
Then, she married off to another village. She became the wife of Scholar Xiao Hanzheng who was in a coma, and had just been abandoned by his extended family. Qingluo looked at Scholar Xiao’s frail mother, delicate younger sister, and obedient younger brother, and rubbed her chin out of satisfaction. From now on, they were all hers to protect.
Since then, she took on the crucial role as the family’s breadwinner, led the family towards prosperity and accidentally became the nation’s wealthiest individual.
Xiao Hanzheng woke up to find that his brother, who supposedly died from drowning, was alive and kicking. His sister was still at home. And their mother, who was supposedly eaten by wild beasts when she entered the forest in hopes of earning money to buy medicine, was still alive. More importantly, he even gained a capable wife after waking up. All of his immediate family members loved and relied on her. He looked at her and asked, “If you’re the breadwinner, what should I do?” His wife said, “You just have to look pretty, and earn a position in the government so that you can support me.” Xiao Hanzheng’s frozen heart suddenly came alive. “Sure!”
Since then, he has worked hard in his career. He went from being an elementary scholar to a distinguished minister with great influence. He knew that from the moment he woke up, his wife was his saviour.
- Chapter 1 - She was sold off the moment she arrived
- Chapter 2 - A wretch in the family
- Chapter 3 - Fight evil with greater evil, fight violence with greater violence
- Chapter 4 - This family was the best choice for a marriage.
- Chapter 5 - Could this be fate?
- Chapter 6 - I was so good at handling this matter
- Chapter 7 - How about I marry into your family?
- Chapter 8 - I’m getting married
- Chapter 9 - What wicked idea was she thinking about??
- Chapter 10 - This little bastard’s brain was fried
- Chapter 11 - Something wasn’t quite right
- Chapter 12 - Hello, hubby!
- Chapter 13 - So I just had a wife
- Chapter 14 - Revealing her cards
- Chapter 15 - You are in charge of being as beautiful as a flower
- Chapter 16 - It didn’t seem like it
- Chapter 17 - Aren’t you ashamed to say that?
- Chapter 18 - He did what she planned to do
- Chapter 19 - From now onwards, I’ll protect you
- Chapter 20 - There were some problems with the medicine
- Chapter 21 - Who did it
- Chapter 22 - Your scumbag father really knows how to game it
- Chapter 23 - Couldn’t help but feel envious
- Chapter 24 - They are good people!
- Chapter 25 - Let’s see if y’all dare to admit it
- Chapter 26 - Even gave a slap back
- Chapter 27 - I have high hopes on you
- Chapter 28 - From now on, she would just hug his thigh
- Chapter 29 - Just in case
- Chapter 30 - He was doomed
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report