You’re Reading Arceus' Pirate Journey Novel at NovelFull.Vip
In the Great Age of Pirates, countless people rushed to the sea.
The person who obtained Arceus’ power arrived in this world as the new Arceus and got in touch with the Lunarian race.
Based on the reality that everything can be Mythical Zoan, the current him can also be called Mythical Zoan user.
Whether it is One Piece or Pirate King, it has nothing to do with him, all he wants to do is to retrieve the lost plates first.
During this process, he formed an alliance with Beasts Pirates, a famous pirate crew in the New World, and Mr. Kaido got his coveted Mythical Zoan Army.
When Pteranodon becomes Aerodactyl, when Brachiosaurus becomes Tropius, the combination of Pokémon and devil fruit powers will bring a whole new change to the world….
Lunarian’s glory will surely reappear.
- Chapter 1: The Lunaria and the New Arceus
- Chapter 2: I remember everyone
- Chapter 3: Kaido
- Chapter 4: Kaido is so excited
- Chapter 5: ember
- Chapter 6: Quinn was beaten at first sight
- Chapter 7: Flaming Chicken and Devil Fruit
- Chapter 8: Try with Fossil Pterodactyl
- Chapter 9: hapless quinn
- Chapter 10: That’s my dear old man, I have to pay more
- Chapter 11: What does it feel like to eat your own bananas?
- Chapter 12: How can pirates have no ships?
- Chapter 13: Kaido’s phone
- Chapter 14: Eliminate half the wrong answers
- Chapter 15: news bird
- Chapter 16: Let’s take Kaido for wool
- Chapter 17: real john or fake john
- Chapter 18: turbulent South China Sea
- Chapter 19: peeps in the sky
- Chapter 20: I got the wrong guy
- Chapter 21: It’s Quinn’s Wounded World Again
- Chapter 22: The fruit of drama - puppet show
- Chapter 23: I just let him experience what I’ve been through
- Chapter 24: promise
- Chapter 25: you’re still a double agent
- Chapter 26: What if he has murloc blood?
- Chapter 27: I can’t understand Kaido
- Chapter 28: Elbaf’s Gun and the New Tablet
- Chapter 29: girl, you are brave
- Chapter 30: Kaido’s awakened kindergarten director’s heart
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report