You’re Reading Are You Telling An Eight-Year-Old To Survive In The Wilderness? Novel at NovelFull.Vip
The live show, Survive in Wilderness was a hit.
There were thousands of participants in the game show. They would all start by parachuting from a plane and land randomly in a primary forest.
The participants would have to rely only on a backpack, a water bottle, and a dagger to survive.
Yu Beier was only eight years old when he joined the game show so that he could buy the cure for his ill mother with the prize money. He was the youngest to have ever participated, and he had accidentally woken up a wilderness survival system.
[Ding! You have received the Wilderness Survival 101 Pack!]
[Ding! You have received Max-leveled Hunting Skill!]
[Ding! You have received Max-leveled Building Skill!]
[Ding! You have received Max-leveled Swing Skill!]
When the show started, the viewers were utterly shocked. From climbing the tallest mountain to crossing the ocean, conquering the forest and swamp, and managing an island, there was nothing that Yu Beier could not do.
“Dude! That eight-year-old boy is living a much more interesting life than us!”
“Yu Beier is the apex among men!”
“Whenever I see his stream, it feels like I’ve just lived an extra life!”
- Chapter 1 - Man vs. Wild! An 8-year-old contestant!
- Chapter 2 - Newbie Gift Package! Parachuting Technique!
- Chapter 3 - I Have Professional Grass Eating Skills!
- Chapter 4 - Fresh Snake Meat is a Juicy Steak!
- Chapter 5 - The Little Friend Catches Snakes With His Bare Hands!
- Chapter 6 - Looking for Water Source and Encountering Termites
- Chapter 7 - Termite Egg! The Protein Is Five Times That of Beef!
- Chapter 8 - Take It All Away. Pack It up After Finished Eating
- Chapter 9 - Stop Joking! Is This Water Drinkable?
- Chapter 10 - Take Off Your Pants! Use Them as a Filter!
- Chapter 11 - Night! The Situation of the Other Contestants!
- Chapter 12 - Simple Shelter
- Chapter 13 - The Technique of Drilling Wood for Fire
- Chapter 14 - High-End Ingredients Often Only Need the Simplest Cooking Method
- Chapter 15 - Sensational! Fighting to Be the First to Sign the Contract!
- Chapter 16 - The Correct Usage of the Termite Nest
- Chapter 17 - Taking Water From the Bamboo Forest, Passing Through the Thorns
- Chapter 18 - Night Line Fishing
- Chapter 19 - The Terrifying Forest, the True Appearance of the Primeval Forest
- Chapter 20 - Sign In for Reward, Trap Setting Skills
- Chapter 21 - Setting Traps to Capture the Wild Boar
- Chapter 22 - Where Can You Avoid the Rain?
- Chapter 23 - New Shelter After the Storm
- Chapter 24 - Using the Boston Ivy as Ropes to Build a Hammock
- Chapter 25 - Food Storage, Drying, and Smoking
- Chapter 26 - Bell’s Ship! Set Sail!
- Chapter 27 - The First Player to Succeed
- Chapter 28 - Scarlett Johansson’s Attention
- Chapter 29 - The Interview Begins
- Chapter 30 - The Second Round Begins
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report