You’re Reading Child of Destiny Novel at NovelFull.Vip
Shin Kinghad is a kid that had been abducted and trained by a powerful underworld organization since he was three years old. After six years, he had been rescued by the Special Forces during their operation against that organization and was adopted by the captain of the special force group.
Since then, he treated the son and daughter of the captain as his own brother and sister.
Years later, he joins the greatest VRMMORPG of all time, [Destiny's Fate] online, due to repeated invitations of his brother. He creates havoc inside the game as he climbs his way from being a beginner player to a peak class expert.
But as he started to grow up, he became curious about his real identity and who his biological parents were. He tried to investigate it with the help of his brother and best friend. And after discovering his real background, he decided to follow his father’s footsteps and stood at the peak of the world using his Martial-Art Skills and Mentalism Techniques.
- Chapter 1 Only One Alive
- Chapter 2 Shin Kinghad
- Chapter 3 The Martial-Art Prodigy Meets A Battle Genius
- Chapter 4 Pinnacle Omniscience, Ultra Instincts And Godly Intuition
- Chapter 5 The Structure Of Martial-Arts
- Chapter 6 « Destiny’s Fate »
- Chapter 7 Entering The Game
- Chapter 8 Training And Creating A Skill
- Chapter 9 Start The Adventure
- Chapter 10 ’Quick Draw’
- Chapter 11 A Strange Statue
- Chapter 12 Leaving The Beginner’s Village
- Chapter 13 Class Promotion And Race Conversion
- Chapter 14 Class Fighting Style
- Chapter 15 ’Dark Swamp Equipment Set’
- Chapter 16 Don’t Underestimate A Mask-Man
- Chapter 17 Powerhouse Guilds And Players Category
- Chapter 18 Leonard Fireheart
- Chapter 19 Don’t Underestimate Ants
- Chapter 20 A Mentalist Girl
- Chapter 21 Clairvoyance And A Contest Between A Gifted Adept And A Battle Genius
- Chapter 22 Why Am I Always Being Force To Become Someone Else Disciple?
- Chapter 23 A Discussion Between The Current Master And The Future Teacher
- Chapter 24 Another Poor Girl Added On The List
- Chapter 25 Another Misunderstanding
- Chapter 26 Becoming A Mentalist
- Chapter 27 Showing Off Some Talent Unintendedly
- Chapter 28 Going Back To The Game
- Chapter 29 A New Quest
- Chapter 30 Round 2, One Against Five
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report