Crazy Duke and Fallen Queen
You’re Reading Crazy Duke and Fallen Queen Novel at NovelFull.Vip
Theodora is the Queen of Polis, a city-state that lost the war against the most powerful empire in the continent.
She is sure that they'll execute her immediately but, somehow, she survives the meeting with the Emperor, and she finds herself... Married?
Tossed in a new world without connections and allies, she has to either accept her fate or lose the chance to help her people once again.
She soon finds out that her new husband knows more about her than she does herself, and that his purposes are often far from what she expects.
A fallen queen that doesn't know how to be anything else. A handsome Duke who's the cause of her ruin. And their efforts to find some happiness in a marriage that's been forced on them.
WARNING: there are contents not suitable for a sensitive audience.
The smut scenes are half-censored at the beginning, but the amount and details will increase after a few dozen chapters (according to the Queen's mood .-. )
«I'm sorry for lying to you, your grace...»
«You're a Duchess. No one will dare to consider your words a lie: if you say that you were painting souls, then it's the truth.»
«I will remember it.»
«No, you have to understand it, Theodora. You're not a prisoner, but my wife. I'll protect you when you need it, and I'll help you with any issue you have. You're not just a Duchess in the name. You're my Duchess.»
«It's hard to believe in such a short amount of time.»
«For now, stop shaking like a chicken. I won't hurt you.»
- Chapter 1 - The Fate Of A Fallen Queen
- Chapter 2 - A New Husband
- Chapter 3 - A Strategy For Survival
- Chapter 4 - Cultural Differences (1)
- Chapter 5 - Cultural Differences (2)
- Chapter 6 - First Night Of Marriage
- Chapter 7 - Prevent Invalidation
- Chapter 8 - No Commitments
- Chapter 9 - Unbearable, Free Schedule
- Chapter 10 - Gossip Is Faster Than Feet
- Chapter 11 - Unexpected Apologies
- Chapter 12 - Nights Are Cold
- Chapter 13 - His Duchess
- Chapter 14 - An Early Bird
- Chapter 15 - Lame Morning Routine
- Chapter 16 - War Is Over
- Chapter 17 - A Duchesss Duties
- Chapter 18 - Sudden Revelation
- Chapter 19 - A Lesson From The Duke
- Chapter 20 - Duchess Prims Lunch
- Chapter 21 - The Servants Passages
- Chapter 22 - The Dukes Favourite Victim
- Chapter 23 - The Way To A Mans Heart
- Chapter 24 - How To Train A Duke (1)
- Chapter 25 - How To Train A Duke (2)
- Chapter 26 - An Attentive Husband
- Chapter 27 - Too Late To Go Back
- Chapter 28 - Reward Mechanism
- Chapter 29 - Organising A Gathering
- Chapter 30 - Tea Party In The Garden
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report