Defiant Martial God
You’re Reading Defiant Martial God Novel at NovelFull.Vip
The ancient continent of Wu is a place where cultivation is law and the strong reign supreme. Thousands fall to their knees when the strong appear, and rivers of blood flow when they’re angered.
A peak expert known as Xie Di fell and was reborn in a young man beaten into idiocy. He lost all of his memories and his cultivation was crippled, causing him to be despised by all. To rid his shame and fight against the destiny of being toyed by others, the young man cultivated with all his strength, killing experts, and splattering the whole country with blood. All until the day he becomes a martial god who shatters the firmament and scorns mortals.
- Chapter 1: The Crippled Father and Son
- Chapter 2: Recovering His Memories
- Chapter 3: Restoring his Crippled Meridians
- Chapter 4: Invitation to the Martial Exam
- Chapter 5: The Powerful "Cripple"
- Chapter 6: The Master’’s Forced Apology to Qin Yu
- Chapter 7: Weapon Refining
- Chapter 8: The Refinement of the Blood Saber.
- Chapter 9:Ten Thousand Beast Mountain
- Chapter 10: The Fight in the Valley
- Chapter 11: Face Slapping
- Chapter 12: Ruthless Attack Aimed to Kill
- Chapter 13: The Showdown Between Geniuses
- Chapter 14: Conquer the World Through Men
- Chapter 15: A Surefire Method to Kill Qin Yu
- Chapter 16:The Young Lady’s Malicious Scheme
- Chapter 17: The Ruthless Father and Daughter
- Chapter 18: Sinking into a Hopeless Situation
- Chapter 19: Blood Shadow’s Elusion
- Chapter 20: The Forbidden Area of the Yin Demon
- Chapter 21: The Murderous Terracotta Soliders
- Chapter 22: Swallowing the Spirit of the Yin Demon
- Chapter 23: The Princess Suddenly Reveals her Identity
- Chapter 24: Winning Over Qin Yu
- Chapter 25: Mu Rongyue’s Disappearance.
- Chapter 26: Falling Down into the Abyss
- Chapter 27: Underground
- Chapter 28: The Ji Family’s Pursuers
- Chapter 29: Encircled.
- Chapter 30: The Monstrous Madam
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report