You’re Reading Dread Sovereign: Monster Girl Harem Novel at NovelFull.Vip
A half-orc with a hulking body filled with perfect muscles and a handsome face stands carrying a great axe over one shoulder.
His neon blue eyes watching the void, waiting for those that would threaten his world.
Huge creatures with monstrous figures, beasts of the abyss, here to kill the orc.
Their angered shrieks and pained screams filled the air.
The corpses of these monsters surround his body, forming his throne of dread.
His long tail smashed down, turning them into pulp while using his brutal axe with powerful chops, cleaving them into pieces.
“This world shall become ours; you cannot stop our legion! Orc!” a distorted and evil voice sounded.
“WATCH ME!” Shouted the orc, filled with confidence and pride.
In defiance, a purple mist shrouded him as he transformed into a monster himself, with long gryphon wings and sharp horns from his head—a hulking muscular body and legs filled with thick scales and black hooves.
The orc stepped forward, his heart burning with passion and desire as he bellowed with a demonic and distorted voice.
“I am the Sovereign of Dread, foul Daemons. This is MY world! Return to your wasteland to rot, or DIE!”
He was a manticore, the only male manticore ever to exist.
He fights not for power.
Not for glory!
Alistair “Raven” Granbell fights only for his beloved women and because he LOVES to fight the strong and crush them under his axe Mor'vaal and prove he deserves his Dread Sovereign title.
Only thanks to his dual cultivation technique, “The Twelves Gates of Bliss”, could he attain those heights.
Because in the distant past, he was merely an above-average half-orc, thanks to his cultivation technique and lucky encounter. He suddenly stepped on the path to becoming a powerful Chimaera after receiving a special reward in his first dungeon.
However, dual cultivation with monster girls could only improve his new reward. He could only advance so far with combat alone!
The planet Almos I entered a stage of development 400 years ago when strange monoliths appeared.
Unknown races and mystical beings emerged from inside, bringing the magical existence known as [Mana] and [Magic] with them.
Over countless years various races and humanity melded together after generations of war and chaos; now, you could find goblins serving as accountants and orcs working as policemen.
With the dawn of rapid progress, they created an occupation for those seeking to explore these monoliths.
Adventurers would delve deep into the mysterious monoliths, which were given new names to match the Adventurers.
They were called [Dungeons] due to their nature being identical to those found in the home worlds of the races that transferred to Almos I.
It was a mystical world of Magic and modern technology coming to life!
Alistair Granbell, a half-orc born to a beautiful orc mother and human father, led a dull but stable life, working as a salesman to support his beloved through college.
However, deep down, his heart always wanted more; he desired to become more.
The trigger was a stupid fight with his beloved girlfriend as he decided to throw away his old way of life and chose instead to pursue a life as an adventurer.
He would take the name Raven to honour his late mother and father, stepping on the road to becoming an unstoppable and feared existence for his enemies.
- Chapter 1 1: Alister Granbell
- Chapter 2 2: Raven, A Tribute To The Departed.
- Chapter 3 3: Adventurer! [Class - G]
- Chapter 4 4: Lilith
- Chapter 5 5: A Stranger In Her Place
- Chapter 6 6: Not A Stranger, But Lilith!
- Chapter 7 7: The Neon City Of Hope!
- Chapter 8 8: Entwined Past, Into Darkness!
- Chapter 9 9: Half-Orc’s Lament - Part 1
- Chapter 10 10: Half-Orcs Lament - Part 2
- Chapter 11 11: The Twelve Gates Of Bliss
- Chapter 12 12: Half-Orc’s Bliss
- Chapter 13 13: Half-Orc Visit’s Brothel!
- Chapter 14 14: Miriam - The Frigid Minotaur!
- Chapter 15 15: Exploring Miriam [R18]
- Chapter 16 16: Miriams First.... [R18]
- Chapter 17 17: Half-Orc’s Improvement!
- Chapter 18 18: Half-Orc And Manticore
- Chapter 19 19: Half-Orc! Invited To A Party!?
- Chapter 20 [Bonus ] 20: Burning Cove 
- Chapter 21 21: Burning Cove 
- Chapter 22 [Bonus ] 22: Burning Cove 
- Chapter 23 23: Burning Cove [Fin]
- Chapter 24 24: Dread! Monster!
- Chapter 25 25: Guiding Light
- Chapter 26 26: Half-Orc Pushes On!
- Chapter 27 [Bonus ] 27: Half-Orc’s Level Up! 
- Chapter 28 28: Half Orc’s Level Up! 
- Chapter 29 29: Poacher
- Chapter 30 [Bonus ] 30: The Black Storm
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report