You’re Reading Enchantress Amongst Alchemists: Ghost King's Wife Novel at NovelFull.Vip
The previous owner of Mu Ru Yue’s body had been poisoned. Because of this, her meridians were blocked, hindering her cultivation, which eventually led to her being known as trash. After being beaten to death, Mu Ru Yue, who had originally been a successor to a medicinal aristocratic family in Hua Xia, reincarnated into her new body.
They want to seal my path?
I will train to reach the peak of the realms!
They give me a foolish prince as my husband?
I can make do with him.
It would be easier for me to deal with him, rather than with other candidates who would be thrown at me in the future. I shall strive to become powerful enough that nobody will be able to mock or kill me!
- Chapter 1 - The Trash
- Chapter 2 - They Are a Family Instead
- Chapter 3 - The Spirit From Hua Xia
- Chapter 4 - Plans
- Chapter 5 - Martial God Continent
- Chapter 6 - The Book Of Alchemy— A Dream Treasure for Alchemists
- Chapter 7 - The Master-Slave Contract
- Chapter 8 - A Handsome Guy That Fell From The Sky
- Chapter 9 - Is He Really a Fool or Is It Just a Pretense?
- Chapter 10 - The Fool Isn’t Simple
- Chapter 11 - Innate Test
- Chapter 12 - Peerless Genius
- Chapter 13 - Qing Yun Sect’s Chief Alchemist
- Chapter 14 - Using Energy To Grow Medicine
- Chapter 15 - The Emperor Requested For An Audience
- Chapter 16 - Marriage Crisis Part 1
- Chapter 17 - Marriage Crisis Part 2
- Chapter 18 - I Find You Dirty
- Chapter 19 - The fool And The Trash
- Chapter 20 - Hundred-year-old Medicine
- Chapter 21 - Angered Crown Prince Jing
- Chapter 22 - Green Pill
- Chapter 23 - Love Is Selfishness
- Chapter 24 - Good Nephew~ Let Me Hear You Call Me Aunt
- Chapter 25 - Mu Qing’s Surprise
- Chapter 26 - Initial Manufacturing Of Medicine
- Chapter 27 - Astonished Grandmaster Wu Yu
- Chapter 28 - Becoming An Apprentice To A Master Part 1
- Chapter 29 - Becoming An Apprentice To A Master Part 2
- Chapter 30 - Becoming An apprentice To A Master Part 3
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report