You’re Reading Feral Confessions - Adrianna And The Alpha Novel at NovelFull.Vip
(Warning: Mature Content After Chapter 70) Is this one of your typical teen fantasy romance novels? Well if you think that then you better read further! Her family disliked her. Her tendency to turn feral scared her grandfather. But that was exactly what Dmitri was looking for! Her tendency to turn feral, could it be any good? Entering into a forced union with him was something she would never do. She had built a castle around her heart, not letting anyone approach it. Witty, sharp, intelligent and fun-loving, Adrianna did not trust anyone. What happens in werewolf romance books, when an alpha who is calm, in control, merciless, extremely handsome and someone all werewolves feared, comes into the picture? Unfortunately, Dmitri doesn’t have many options open. The fights, the secret glances from across the room and the heated blushes. It is difficult to accept him. --- She was conflicted between herself and her wolf. Her wolf dragged her to him while she thought that Dmitri was wrong. If he was so wrong, why was she attracted to him? As she was struggling with her emotions, she heard a menacing growl and a threat. "Back off," he warned Pryce. Adrianna looked at his face. He looked so dangerous , but she found it natural when her hand went up to his face to cup his cheek. She brushed her fingers across his cheek as though to calm him. Dmitri leaned his face onto her hand and closed his eyes. The two of them looked like two perfectly fitted puzzle pieces. What was she doing, comforting the man who wanted to snatch away her freedom for a lifetime? Her thoughts stopped as her heart took over when she saw him leaning his face ontoin her hands. For Dmitri, this was the first time she had shown her affection for him and he was savoring every second. He squeezed her tighter just to check that she was really there, body and soul. She felt right in his arms and he wanted the world around them to melt forever.
- Chapter 1 - The Promise
- Chapter 2 - The Selfishness
- Chapter 3 - The Healing
- Chapter 4 - The Encounter
- Chapter 5 - Unless What?
- Chapter 6 - It’s All Your Fault!
- Chapter 7 - The Dark Forces
- Chapter 8 - It Hurts! Stop It!
- Chapter 9 - Niiya
- Chapter 10 - Come With Me To The Creek Today
- Chapter 11 - Her Feet Turned In His Direction
- Chapter 12 - Checkpoints For Future Reference
- Chapter 13 - The Market (1)
- Chapter 14 - The Market (2)
- Chapter 15 - No Time Wasted
- Chapter 16 - Who Are You?
- Chapter 17 - We Are Going To The Creek
- Chapter 18 - The Creek (1)
- Chapter 19 - The Creek (2)
- Chapter 20 - The Creek (3)
- Chapter 21 - I Don’t Need Anyone’s Protection!
- Chapter 22 - Being Curt
- Chapter 23 - The Commotion
- Chapter 24 - Pryce
- Chapter 25 - Dmitri Volkov
- Chapter 26 - Showing His Displeasure
- Chapter 27 - They Were Being Watched
- Chapter 28 - Reese
- Chapter 29 - Leave Your Mark On Me
- Chapter 30 - Will You Come With Me?
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report