Fishing the Myriad Heavens
You’re Reading Fishing the Myriad Heavens Novel at NovelFull.Vip
Tired of the schemes and strifes of city life, Bei Feng finally returned to his hometown in the countryside
While picking asters ‘neath the Eastern fence;
My gaze upon the Southern mountain rests;
Rearing a few chickens and ducks, I shall lead a simple and leisurely life!
However, who would have thought that fate would play a huge joke on Bei Feng? All kinds of magical items and beings of the Myriad Worlds could actually be fished out of the Ancient Well in his yard!
Even a chicken reeled out of the well ended up chasing Bei Feng all over the yard and beating him black and blue! Speechless and aggrieved, he asked the Heavens: if, that day, he’d fished out a Dragon instead of a chicken, what would’ve happened to him!
- Chapter 1: Rustling of the Northern Wind
- Chapter 2: Golden Silk Blood Eel!
- Chapter 3: Myriad Heavens Fishing System: Commencing!
- Chapter 4: The First Catch!
- Chapter 5: The Waves Set Off By A Single Golden Silk Blood Eel!
- Chapter 6: The Richest Man in Qingcheng, Wang Jian!
- Chapter 7: An Idea to Start a High-End Restaurant!
- Chapter 8: Interior Decoration Complete!
- Chapter 9: Minor Illumination Breathing Technique!
- Chapter 10: Seizing Heaven’s Luck, Comprehending the Profoundness of the Sun and Moon!
- Chapter 11: Wang Jian Arrives!
- Chapter 12: This is a bit awkward
- Chapter 13: Exceedingly Strange Rules!
- Chapter 14: Hundred Flowers Blossom Within A Single Night as Customers Willingly Line Up!
- Chapter 15: The Willful Boss!
- Chapter 16: Stupefied Wang Jun
- Chapter 17: Trickery
- Chapter 18: Willfulness of the Rich!
- Chapter 19: Fish Head Bean Curd Soup!
- Chapter 20: Two Dogs
- Chapter 21: Blood Origin Fruit
- Chapter 22: Passing Through The Outer Halls And Entering The Inner Chambers!
- Chapter 23: Just Escaped From A Mental Hospital?
- Chapter 24: The Vampiric Vine’s Menace!
- Chapter 25: Wei Hui’s Motive
- Chapter 26: Danger!
- Chapter 27: Extreme Arctic Frost
- Chapter 28: Tragic Li San
- Chapter 29: Bandits!
- Chapter 30: Slaughter!
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report