- Chapter 163 Florida Man’s Student Accidentally Gunned Martial Artist To Death During MMA Match
- Chapter 162 Florida Man Sued Doctor For Prescribing Antibiotics Instead Of Heroin
- Chapter 161 Florida Man Wins Lottery, Receives Gold Digging Catfisher As Prize
- Chapter 160 Paralympic Host Refuses To Void Florida Man’s World Records As 99% Of Athletes Self-Identified As Disabled
You’re Reading Florida Man's General Store in Cultivation World Novel at NovelFull.Vip
In a world where martial artists reign supreme, strength is everything. Unfortunately, that logic doesn't apply to a certain Florida Man.
Refined in the nuclear fallout wasteland, Leo was the strongest mutant alive. He carried an alien artifact, allowing him to exchange his lifespan for modern items. After 50,000 years of solitary life in a humanless world, he collected enough lifespan to transmigrate to another habitable world.
Leo was later thrown into a mysterious planet. He soon discovered that his body produced radiation, and it mutated the surrounding plants and grasses. Worrying that he might ruin the beautiful planet, he chose to live in seclusion.
Unfortunately, the local population soon discovered his existence, and a misunderstanding ensued.
- Chapter 1 Florida Man Gets Isekaied, Pollutes New World
- Chapter 2 Florida Man Digs Catholes In Archaeological Sites
- Chapter 3 Florida Man Imposing As Sage Scams Teenager
- Chapter 4 Florida Man Defecates In Archeological Site, Covers His Stool With Ancient Mural
- Chapter 5 Scammed Victim Benefits From Florida Man’s Fake Medicine
- Chapter 6 Florida Man Scammed While Attempting To Scam Local Cultivator
- Chapter 7 Florida Man Builds General Store In Forest To Sell Grass
- Chapter 8 Florida Man Feeds Dire Wolf To His Cat
- Chapter 9 Florida Man Experiments With Steak, Attracts Vegan Neighbors
- Chapter 10 Florida Man Angers Vegan Neighbor By Growing Plant
- Chapter 11 Local Cultivator Suspects Florida Man As Scammer, Gets Scammed
- Chapter 12 Florida Man Worshiped For Being Righteous Scammer
- Chapter 13 Florida Man Claims He Deciphers Cat Language
- Chapter 14 Florida Man Claims Coriander Juice Is A New Coffee Blend
- Chapter 15 Uncle R. Enraged As Florida Man Cooks Fried Rice Using Raw Pine Nuts And Leaves
- Chapter 16 Florida Man Addicted To Nutting In Forest
- Chapter 17 Drug-Addicted Florida Man Invents New Meds
- Chapter 18 Florida Man Cooks Chemical Weapon Using Dog’s Blood
- Chapter 19 Chemist Intrudes Florida Man’s House, Kowtows For Forgiveness
- Chapter 20 Florida Man Gets Rich Selling Trash
- Chapter 21 Florida Man Baths In Wolf’s Goo, Complains He Smells Like Testicles
- Chapter 22 Florida Man Cures Stray Cat’s Blindness Using Homemade Parasites
- Chapter 23 Philanthropist "Mr. Florida Man" Donates Meth To Neighbor
- Chapter 24 Florida Man Scammer Starts New Franchise, Hires Scammed Victim
- Chapter 25 Florida Man’s General Store Runs A Promotion – Price Increases By 500%!
- Chapter 26 Florida Man's Overpriced Rotten Tea Becomes Popular Among Elders
- Chapter 27 Local Martial Artists Mistake Florida Man As Alien Scientist
- Chapter 28 Florida Man Invests 1,000 Years In Simulation Game
- Chapter 29 Florida Man Turns National Artifact Into Chair
- Chapter 30 Cop Called On Florida Man For Practicing Long Throw Using Cat
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report