You’re Reading How to Tame My Beastly Husband Novel at NovelFull.Vip
‘I’m sure I was……dead.’
Annette Bavaria, a woman from the most prestigious noble family in the Deltium kingdom , returned back to the day of her wedding.
The groom’s face was fierce as they entered the hall for the ceremony. He clutched her arm tightly because he hated Annette terribly.
Now they were going to have a hellish marriage again, hurting each other.
“Don’t do this, Rafael.”
“Shh, Annette. If you really want me to stop, please don’t open your dirty mouth. I’m going crazy right now because I want to squeeze it right in.”
She looked at her husband tearing her clothes with tearful eyes.
He was still horribly mean, arrogant, and a beast who only coveted her body.
If she didn’t want to die again, she had to tame this wicked beast somehow.
There was no other option.
- Chapter 1: A Long Night(1)
- Chapter 2: A Long Night (2)
- Chapter 3: Second Wedding (1)
- Chapter 4: Second Wedding ( 2)
- Chapter 5: Kiss and Vow(1)
- Chapter 6: Kiss and Vow (2)
- Chapter 7: First Night(1)
- Chapter 8: First Night (2)
- Chapter 9: His Misunderstanding (1)
- Chapter 10: His Misunderstanding (2)
- Chapter 11: Test of Innocence (1)
- Chapter 12: Test of Innocence (2)
- Chapter 13
- Chapter 14
- Chapter 15
- Chapter 15.1
- Chapter 15.2: Unfortunately, Annette’s optimism quickly faded away the next day.
- Chapter 15.3
- Chapter 15.4: ch11
- Chapter 15.5: Translated by Ailee
- Chapter 15.6: 12.2 - Special Abilities
- Chapter 15.7
- Chapter 15.8: c13.2
- Chapter 15.9: c14
- Chapter 15.10
- Chapter 16
- Chapter 17
- Chapter 18
- Chapter 19
- Chapter 20
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report