You’re Reading I Am Overlord Novel at NovelFull.Vip
Xiang Shaoyun is the young master of an influential and powerful sect and is blessed with an extreme latent talent in martial cultivation. From talent comes confidence, and from confidence comes a declaration to give all the so-called geniuses a head start of ten years before catching up to them.
Ten years later, Xiang Shaoyun appears at a tiny sect of a tiny town. Betrayed and disgraced by his own sect, he is penniless and powerless, his cultivation level lower than his peers’ due to the ten-year vow. Now to reclaim the glory he once had, he must climb to the top from the very bottom.
Witness and join Xiang Shaoyun’s adventure in his rise to glory.
- Chapter 1: A Genius Only Seen Every Hundred Years?
- Chapter 2: Master, I Will Broaden Your Horizons!
- Chapter 3: Five Stars Illuminating the Sky!
- Chapter 4: Fighting for a Disciple!
- Chapter 5: What a Cute Little Girl!
- Chapter 6: Ain’t That the Damn Truth!
- Chapter 7: Nine Stars Shake the Heavens!
- Chapter 8: Challenging One’s Limits!
- Chapter 9: This Brat Is Definitely a Masochist!!
- Chapter 10: If You Don’t Let Me Eat, You Die!
- Chapter 11: What a Snob!
- Chapter 12: I, Xiang Shaoyun, Will Look After You From Now On!
- Chapter 13: Heaven-defying Comprehension Ability!
- Chapter 14: Deliberately Siding With Him!
- Chapter 15: I’m Very Hurt!
- Chapter 16: A Conspiracy Appears!
- Chapter 17: I’ll Remember This Whip!
- Chapter 18: Concocting Medicinal Solutions!
- Chapter 19: Prelude to the Battle!
- Chapter 20: I’ll Defeat You in Three Moves!
- Chapter 21: I’ll Defeat Him Again!
- Chapter 22: Good Thing This Young Master Is Quick Witted!
- Chapter 23: Hall of Limits, Second Room!
- Chapter 24: Breaking the Limits!
- Chapter 25: He Is My Prince Charming!
- Chapter 26: Earth Star Spring!
- Chapter 27: Star Destroying Finger!
- Chapter 28: People Flee at the Sight of Trouble!
- Chapter 29: A Lucky Escape!
- Chapter 30: Reaching Hundred Beast Mountain Range!
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report