You’re Reading I Am Such An Expert; Why Do I Have To Take In Disciples Novel at NovelFull.Vip
After Lu Xiaoran transmigrated to a world of cultivation, his trashy system never got activated. Helpless, Lu Xiaoran could only depend on himself and develop his cultivation while maintaining a low profile. It was only after Lu Xiaoran became the strongest existence in the sect did the system finally get activated. Unexpectedly, this was a system that allowed him to increase his own cultivation by taking in disciples and helping them cultivate. All he had to do now was to find his first disciple!
- Chapter 1 - This System Is a Little Trashy
- Chapter 2 - Something Is Wrong With This Master
- Chapter 3 - This Master Is Unfathomable
- Chapter 4 - The Benefits Of Taking In A Disciple Are Actually So Big?
- Chapter 5 - The Might of the Martial Monarch Realm Formation Calls the Power of Heaven and Earth
- Chapter 6 - SS Level Disciple
- Chapter 7 - Princess of the Great Zhou
- Chapter 8 - I Will Make the Decision In My Territory
- Chapter 9 - Gamble
- Chapter 10 - True Phoenix Nine Transformations
- Chapter 11 - Master’s Cultivation Is at Least at the Martial Monarch Realm
- Chapter 12 - Peerless Movement Technique
- Chapter 13 - Gathering of the Sect
- Chapter 14 - Young People Have to Work Hard
- Chapter 15 - This Xiaoran Is Good at Assessing the Situation
- Chapter 16 - Relax
- Chapter 17 - Excessive Strength
- Chapter 18 - Using the Sect’s Life-Saving Teleportation Formation
- Chapter 19 - Simba’s Cultivation Record?
- Chapter 20 - Is He a God?
- Chapter 21 - No, He’s a Lunatic
- Chapter 22 - The Pain of 998
- Chapter 23 - Big Trouble
- Chapter 24 - Arrangements
- Chapter 25 - Senior Sister’s Secret
- Chapter 26 - Why Am I Always the One Who Gets Hurt?
- Chapter 27 - I’m Master’s Most Trustworthy Disciple
- Chapter 28 - I Was Actually The Clown All Along
- Chapter 29 - Avengers Alliance
- Chapter 30 - White Bone Demon Sect
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report
Follow this page NovelFull on Facebook to discuss and get the latest notifications about new novels