You’re Reading I Can Do It (ICDI) Novel at NovelFull.Vip
For a certain LOL competition, a certain online streamer famous for pissing people off was currently explaining and broadcasting it at the same time.
Streamer: This support, so tr*sh.
Streamer: If that jungler was my teammate, I would already be idling at the fountain and playing piano for him by now.
Streamer: I recommend that this player go back and properly practice how to last hit.
Audience: What bullshit! If you’re any better, then you do it!
Streamer: Daddy I really can do it.
Audience: Okokok. If you can do it then I’ll chop off my head so you can kick it.
A few months later, LOL’s veteran pro team TTC announced a new mid laner, Soft. A boy with flashy blue hair appeared in front of the audience and played Zed to utter perfection, killing everyone he saw, causing all the female fans to begin toeing the line of infidelity.
During the MVP interview after the match, everyone held their breath and eagerly watched this newcomer.
Only to see the boy accept the microphone, smile and ask, “That water friend with the StarTV user ID ‘Suburb King 101,’ my team’s address is on the official website, when will you mail your head over?”
After a certain regular season match finished, the staff member went backstage to urge the team members to go onstage and conduct their interviews, only to see TTC’s new mid laner and jungler standing in the corner.
TTC’s number one ace · jungler daddy Road pressed their team’s new mid laner Soft against the wall. He lowered his eyes and asked lowly, “At the interview, do you know what you did?”
That quick-tempered mid laner, who had solidified his image as a troll in the audience’s eyes the very first time he went on stage, turned completely red. “I know. I won’t curse at anyone… I definitely won’t curse at anyone.”
- Chapter 1: TTC ་ Road
- Chapter 2: Not arguing with a troll over what’s right and wrong.
- Chapter 3: No way, you’re so trash.
- Chapter 4: …Road is generous.
- Chapter 5: Was Road the one on his livestream account?
- Chapter 6: Are you copying Road?
- Chapter 7: I was the one playing in that match.
- Chapter 8: Does it hurt?
- Chapter 9: I’m begging Road, please look at this dumbass son of mine!
- Chapter 10: Come onto me.
- Chapter 11: Right now, I’m his jungler.
- Chapter 12: This bluenette troll! Is actually a minor whose hair hasn’t even all grown in!
- Chapter 13: [Seeking Employment]
- Chapter 14: Rebellious stage.
- Chapter 15: I’ve definitely seen this LeBlanc before!
- Chapter 16: Little teacup pig.
- Chapter 17: Son, don’t be a bootlicker again in the next life, okay?
- Chapter 18: Good boy.
- Chapter 19: You’re the person that I recommended in.
- Chapter 20: Practice match.
- Chapter 21: Congrats in advance to TTC for joyously finishing in S11’s Top 16.
- Chapter 22: I’ll leave climbing to Diamond 1 in your hands then.
- Chapter 23: Whoosh~
- Chapter 24: So it turns out that the dumbass was me.
- Chapter 25: Those are the freaking hands that have held countless trophies before.
- Chapter 26: TTC Weibo’s formal announcement.
- Chapter 27: I will do my best to prove myself, thanks for the support (post this three minutes later)
- Chapter 28: Stalker.
- Chapter 29: Even with ten more matches you’d still lose.
- Chapter 30: How come you haven’t been asking to duo queue with me lately?
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report