You’re Reading I Can Track Everything Novel at NovelFull.Vip
Traveling through the Xianxia world, Chen Chen got the strongest tracking system and was able to track everything ever since.
Chen Chen, “System, I am short of money.” “Two meters away, your father has hidden some money under the bed. Five meters away, there is a rusty copper coin buried half a meter underground.” “There is a piece of silver in the grass ahead.”
Chen Chen, “System, I need some luck.” “The sh*t in front of the pigsty is actually not ordinary.” “Go to Black Peak cliff twenty miles away to jump off the cliff.” “Somewhere hidden there is a fairy cave mansion. Please explore by yourself.”
- Chapter 1: Tracking Everything within Ten Meters
- Chapter 2: Who Loves Me in a Radius of Ten Meters?
- Chapter 3: Life of Money-picking
- Chapter 4: An Evil Heart
- Chapter 5: A Pig with a Dream
- Chapter 6: The “Bells and Whistles” Methods of Empowerment
- Chapter 7: Koi Fish Soup, Served with Toxic Mushrooms, Aquatics and Rocks
- Chapter 8: Hold on, People!
- Chapter 9: World’s Treasure
- Chapter 10: Come to the Government Office with Me!
- Chapter 11: So Bloody Unlucky
- Chapter 12: I Met a Fairy
- Chapter 13: Doomed by Cow Manure
- Chapter 14: The True Intention Unveiled
- Chapter 15: Do You Have the Right?
- Chapter 16: Returning One’s Deeds to Oneself
- Chapter 17: So There is a Tomb
- Chapter 18: Please Accept a Salute from Me!
- Chapter 19: Arriving at the Wangs
- Chapter 20: Destroying the Wang Family
- Chapter 21: Let’s Have Xiao Ya Marry Him
- Chapter 22: On the Signal of a Broken Glass
- Chapter 23: Brainless
- Chapter 24: I am Zhang Ji’s Big Brother!
- Chapter 25: What Have You Pledged Before?
- Chapter 26: Do You Know that Beauty is a Danger?
- Chapter 27: The European Emperor and the African Chief
- Chapter 28: Spiritual Inner Elixir and Middle-Grade Spirit Stone
- Chapter 29: Want to Just Idle around and Kill Time? No Way
- Chapter 30: Bamboozled into Limping
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report