You’re Reading I Hate Systems Novel at NovelFull.Vip
Talent? Unnecessary! Wealth? Doesn’t matter! Brain? Eat it!
Even if one was the greatest of gutter trashes with zero redeemable qualities, as long as they had a System, they are bound to reach the pinnacle of life.
Compass Carburettor, a dirt-poor orphan with absolutely zero f**king qualities managed to reach the peak of the business world by the age of 35, all while relying on his Money-Making System like a blinded barnacle.
But at the peak of his life, he was betrayed by his System.
- Chapter 1: Betrayed by the System
- Chapter 2: Why? Hah!
- Chapter 3: Partial Truth
- Chapter 4: Why a System Always Puts the Host in Dangerous/Embarrassing Situations
- Chapter 5: Trash to Treasure
- Chapter 6: Prepare and Wait
- Chapter 7: System Fragment
- Chapter 8: The Spinning Top
- Chapter 9: Encountering a Mysterious System?
- Chapter 10: Tricky Situation
- Chapter 11: The Queen
- Chapter 12: Weird Architecture
- Chapter 13: Watch in Trouble
- Chapter 14: A Truthful Conversation
- Chapter 15: The Abandoned Prince
- Chapter 16: Slave Harem System
- Chapter 17: A System’s Magic
- Chapter 18: Controlling Anger
- Chapter 19: Advice and Sincerity
- Chapter 20: Darble and Darlac
- Chapter 21: Using an Armament
- Chapter 22: Puppets
- Chapter 23: To Face a Plot Armour
- Chapter 24: Skipping
- Chapter 25: Have Fun to Grow Stronger, Faster
- Chapter 26: Wait…Dungeons?
- Chapter 27: Peckle City
- Chapter 28: I’m Even Worse
- Chapter 29: The Ten Conditions
- Chapter 30: Mental Energy: A System’s Eyes and Ears
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report
Follow this page NovelFull on Facebook to discuss and get the latest notifications about new novels