I have Been Reincarnated!
You’re Reading I have Been Reincarnated! Novel at NovelFull.Vip
After a god screws up and accidentally takes high schooler Shou’s life, he offers him reincarnation with a gift to make up for it. Shou asks to retain all his old memories for the new life. Shou is reborn as Will, a noble’s son in a world where magic use is common and involves knowledge of kanji characters. With all his memories, he’s a brilliant toddler, and when he experiments with magic, he finds that he has an amazing talent for it! What’s more, though he was smart but unloved in his old life, in his new life he has a mother and a father who both love him deeply. His future as Will is looking very bright and cool!
- D001 – Prologue The View is Better From The Top…?
- D002 – I’m Finally 3!
- D003 – Seems Like A Tutor Is Coming
- D004 – The Thoughts of The Boy
- D005 – Resemblance (John’s POV)
- D006 – The Fact That I’m Alive (Chiffon’s POV)
- 001 – Prologue The View is Better From The Top…?
- 002 – The Field of Flowers
- 003 – A Bit Regretful, But Still Thankful
- 004 – The First Barrier
- 005 – I Am Back
- 006 – Mother, Giving Birth
- 007 – Nursing For The First Time
- 008 – I Will Try My Best
- 009 – If You Want To Learn How To Read, Get A Picture Book!
- 010 – I Came To Understand Various Things
- 011 -Seems Like Father Is Amazing
- 012 – I Cannot Believe It
- 013 – Mary San’s Diary
- 014 – Birthday! Debut! (First Part)
- 015 – Birthday! Debut! (Last Part)
- 016 – The Son of Beryl House (14 POV)
- 017 – Father And Doubts
- 018 – It’s Good I’m Betrayed (First Part)
- 019 – It’s Good I’m Betrayed (Last Part)
- 020 – First Lesson
- 021 – John Sensei
- 022 – John Sensei And The Boy
- 023 – It’s Good I’m Betrayed (First Part – John POV)
- 024 – First Lesson (John’s POV)
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report