I Only Wanted A Class In The Apocalypse
You’re Reading I Only Wanted A Class In The Apocalypse Novel at NovelFull.Vip
Hye lived his entire life without a class. After the apocalypse hit the human world, strange creatures invaded and killed humans while new lands were being added.
Systems were given to humans and with the help of the guides, humans started to fight back for their lives. All of this happened under the watch of the venerable beings who were shining stars in the sky; gods!
Hye dreamt his entire life of a chance to prove himself. He was a hard working, earnestly learning and smart youth. However, the apocalypse never was merciful to such humans at all.
Until one day he got a chance to go back in time, when everything started. At this new starting point, he found himself able to finally obtain what he wanted, a class for himself and power beyond imagination.
But will things be this easy for him?
- Chapter 1 - Life Without A Class
- Chapter 2 - The Orb
- Chapter 3 - Finally Getting A Chance
- Chapter 4 - I Want To Be A Winner
- Chapter 5 - The Apocalypse
- Chapter 6 - The First Threat
- Chapter 7 - The Traitor
- Chapter 8 - Getting Ready For Monsters
- Chapter 9 - Fighting Monsters
- Chapter 10 - I Have To Stop Him
- Chapter 11 - I Won’t Fall Here
- Chapter 12 - A Mighty Explosion
- Chapter 13 - Obtaining A System
- Chapter 14 - The Memory Beads
- Chapter 15 - The Holy Triad
- Chapter 16 - New Danger Approaches
- Chapter 17 - Playing With The Guides
- Chapter 18 - The Subquest
- Chapter 19 - Facing The Wolf Pack
- Chapter 20 - Killing The Alpha
- Chapter 21 - The Race Detection Compass
- Chapter 22 - The Terrifying Three Tailed Cat Monster
- Chapter 23 - Fighting The Hybrid Monster
- Chapter 24 - A Desperate Fight
- Chapter 25 - Fighting Against All Odds
- Chapter 26 - Victory
- Chapter 27 - The Ace
- Chapter 28 - The Golden Quests
- Chapter 29 - A Disaster
- Chapter 30 - Losing The Quest
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report