You’re Reading I Regained My Memories and Became Rich After Getting Divorced Novel at NovelFull.Vip
“Gu Dai, I only married you to make Grandpa happy. If someone else had saved Grandpa, I would have married her just the same! Don’t think too highly of yourself!”
Throughout the three years of marriage, Gu Dai’s husband insulted her on many occasions. She wouldn’t have believed she was once pampered and wealthy if she hadn’t suddenly regained her memory.
Why did she willingly serve this man for three years? This man was even despicable enough to fall for another woman!
The first thing Gu Dai did after regaining her memory was to get a divorce!
Rumors spread throughout the capital that the girl from the slums was getting a divorce from Mr. Song!
“Seriously? Isn’t she a gold digger?” Everyone asked.
“She’s just playing hard to get. Do you think she can ever move on?” Mr. Song asked.
Immediately after that, everybody discovered that Gu Dai had returned to the Gu family in the capital. She was now the young lady of the wealthiest family in town. It turned out that she was the young lady of the Gu family who had gone missing after a cruise ship accident happened three years ago!
“Mr. Song, Ms. Gu is way out of your league,” everyone said.
“So what? She doesn’t know how to plan for the future. Apart from money, she has nothing else,” Mr. Song said.
Not long after that, people began discovering Gu Dai’s multiple identities. She was a bigshot hacker, a miracle doctor, the best designer in the country… She was everything Song Ling had been looking for.
When they met again, he grabbed her and begged her with tears in his eyes. “Dai, I won’t mind if you have feelings for others. Can you please let me stay by your side anyway?”
- Chapter 1: Gift
- Chapter 2: Regained Memory
- Chapter 3: Divorce Agreement
- Chapter 4: I’m Back
- Chapter 5: Miss Gu
- Chapter 6: Long Time No See
- Chapter 7: New Chairman
- Chapter 8: Questioning
- Chapter 9: Annoucement
- Chapter 10: Scheming as Always
- Chapter 11: Looking at a Fool
- Chapter 12: Divorce
- Chapter 13: Restructuring the Company
- Chapter 14: Bunch of Fools
- Chapter 15: Heart Skipping A Beat
- Chapter 16: No Need to Shoot it
- Chapter 17: Not Used to It
- Chapter 18: I’m Not Drunk
- Chapter 19: Stern-looking
- Chapter 20: You Look Good
- Chapter 21: Kicked
- Chapter 22: I Missed You, Sister
- Chapter 23: Get back here right now!
- Chapter 24: Money is not an Issue
- Chapter 25: I Care
- Chapter 26: Fish had taken the Bait
- Chapter 27: Kicked Out
- Chapter 28: The Position of Chairman
- Chapter 29: Pulled Back
- Chapter 30: Unwilling
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report