I Was Caught up in a Hero Summoning, but That World Is at Peace
You’re Reading I Was Caught up in a Hero Summoning, but That World Is at Peace Novel at NovelFull.Vip
Suddenly appearing in a different world, it looks like I got caught up in a Hero Summoning. And of course, I’m not the Hero, but it’s another guy……and while being very cautious and scared of the cliche of the cliche-like development, I was thrown into the maelstrom of war……or not.
The Demon Lord? It was defeated a thousand years ago. Hero? He’s just the main actor in a festival. Nobles? They’re kindly taking care of us. The Demon Race? They have good relationships with Humans. Wars? It’s already 800 years since the last one. Monsters? The Guild and Order of Knight are taking care of them. Return to Earth? It is eventually No-Risk.
What I’m planning after being caught up into this? I’m gonna enjoy the life in a different world as much as I want to, go on a cultural exchange and sightseeing, and after experiencing the festival that is only held once every ten years……I shall go home safely.
The other world was――at Peace.
A kind world where the three races, the Spirit World’s Magical Races, the Celestial World’s Divine Races, the Mortal World’s Human Races, they are kind neighbors to each other, with everyone living a peaceful and fulfilling life.
But although I wished to peacefully spend a year before my return, for some reason, the heavyweights of this world keeps gathering around me, and……
- Chapter 1: The Other World Was At Peace (Part 1)
- Chapter 2: The Other World Was At Peace (Part 2)
- Chapter 3: There was a Proper Death Flag
- Chapter 4 - The Demon King was just a Small Fry
- Chapter 5 - The Hero was Really a Great Hero
- Chapter 6 - I Met a Mysterious Demon
- Chapter 7 - Baby Castella Fell from the Sky
- Chapter 8 - The Story Began
- Chapter 9 - She was a Fighter
- Chapter 10 - Saying Different Things
- Chapter 11 - I am Not a Lolicon
- Chapter 12 - I Received an Invitation from an Outrageous Place
- Chapter 13 - As Expected, The Absurd Demon’s Friends are Absurd As Well
- Chapter 14 - It’s Probably the Maid
- Chapter 15 - They were Family
- Chapter 16 - Being Able to Depend on Someone......
- Chapter 17 - Intermission: Miyama Kaito ~ Changing a Cowardly and Indecisive Heart ~
- Chapter 18 - Intermission: Kuromueina ~ The Kind Monster Born from Nothingness ~
- Chapter 19 - I’ve Made some Friends
- Chapter 20 - It Seems Like I’m One Foot Away from Having a Personal Connections Cheat
- Chapter 21 - We Got to Know Each Other a Little Better
- Chapter 22 - Intermission: Kusunoki Aoi ~ The First Love Inside a Birdcage ~
- Chapter 23 - It’s a Floating Garden
- Chapter 24 - She’s an Outrageous Natural Airhead
- Chapter 25 - Blessed by the Goddess
- Chapter 26 - She was an Interesting Person
- Chapter 27 - It Seems Like I’m Attracting Trouble
- Chapter 28 - How the Heck Could this Happen?
- Chapter 29 - It Seems Like I’m No Match Against Her
- Chapter 30 - An Outrageous Being
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report