You’re Reading I Won't Go Back to My Family Who Abandoned Me Novel at NovelFull.Vip
Everywhere Leticia went, she was compared to her siblings.
Sadly, it was all too common.
She was not as pretty as her second sister Diana,
nor as smart as her third brother Emil,
nor as good with a sword as her fourth brother Xavier,
nor as talented with magic as her youngest sister Irene. However, she was never jealous or envious of her siblings.
In fact, she was proud of them. And yet, she never knew that her family was ashamed of her. Until the moment her family abandoned her.
- Chapter 1 - I Was Abandoned By My Family
- Chapter 2 - Todays Luck Doesnt Seem So Bad
- Chapter 3 - Theres No Way She’s Incompetent
- Chapter 4 - Maybe Its Better To Break
- Chapter 5 - I Wish I Had A Family Like This
- Chapter 6 - ‘No Luck’ Is An Ability
- Chapter 7 - Ive Been Waiting For You
- Chapter 8 - The Reason Why My Family Avoided Me
- Chapter 9 - Lock Her Up Or Kick Her Out
- Chapter 10 - Whos That Gold Thread
- Chapter 11 - Those Who Ignore Their Good Fortune
- Chapter 12 - Where The Luck Left
- Chapter 13 - If There’s No Place To Go Back
- Chapter 14 - I’ll Decide Where To Be
- Chapter 15 - I Like The Threat Of Being Here
- Chapter 16 - There’s A Little Bit Of Bad Luck
- Chapter 17 - . Good Luck” Is Unexpected
- Chapter 18 - Where Misfortunes Com
- Chapter 19 - In Order To Move Forward
- Chapter 20 - You’ll See, I’m Sure It’ll Be Successful
- Chapter 21 - It’s Time To Let Go
- Chapter 22 - If You Really Want It
- Chapter 23 - Im Not Buying It, Im Just Wondering Where They Sell It.
- Chapter 24 - Who’s On Their Knees?
- Chapter 25 - We’re Getting Closer, And They’re Falling Apart
- Chapter 26 - Your Ability Is So Useless
- Chapter 27 - Blue Ribbons And A White Rose
- Chapter 28 - It’s Already Over
- Chapter 29 - Over-Reacting To A Bad Joke
- Chapter 30 - My Greed To Make You Happy
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report
Follow this page NovelFull on Facebook to discuss and get the latest notifications about new novels