I'll Add Points To All Things
You’re Reading I'll Add Points To All Things Novel at NovelFull.Vip
Su Yang was an average university student in Shanghai when he received a system that allowed him to add points to things. The point system provided him with missions and by clearing them, he would gain points.
Add a point into an object, the object will receive a special ability; add a point into a plant, the plant will come alive; add points on himself, he will get talents or superpowers.
With the mysterious point system in hand, Su Yang aimed to become rich and alter his fate. On his path towards success, he encountered many interesting matters and people, including famous actresses and business tycoons. Fueled by determination, Su Yang set his sight on adding points into all things to help him achieve his goal.
- Chapter 1: Adding Points Turned It Into A Little Monster
- Chapter 2: The First Bronze Mission
- Chapter 3: I Want To Catch A Shark!
- Chapter 4: New Random Mission
- Chapter 5: Special Item: A Fruit-Loving Pen
- Chapter 6: Was Punished To Take Down Lecture Notes
- Chapter 7: Unspeakable Secret
- Chapter 8: Cash In The Gold Card At The Gold Shop
- Chapter 9: Tang Dafa, Also A Fortune Teller
- Chapter 10: Special Item: Lucky Disfiguring Brick
- Chapter 11: Old Zhou’s Present
- Chapter 12: Qu Xiaomeng’s Purse
- Chapter 13: Triggered Another Bronze Mission
- Chapter 14: I Can Locate That Person
- Chapter 15: Looking For Tang Xiaomi
- Chapter 16: Ate The “Offering”?
- Chapter 17: Searched All Over Shanghai
- Chapter 18: Who Is This Girl?
- Chapter 19: A Good Soul Recompensed
- Chapter 20: Drawing The Second Ability
- Chapter 21: The Voice In The Garden
- Chapter 22: Campus Singing Competition
- Chapter 23: Silver Mission: First Bucket Of Gold
- Chapter 24: Tang Xiaomi Visits
- Chapter 25: Gru, The Coaxer
- Chapter 26: Job Settled
- Chapter 27: Starting The Points Adding Again
- Chapter 28: Adding Points Turned It Into A Second Little Monster
- Chapter 29: The Hope Of Completing The Silver Mission
- Chapter 30: Sing A Song!
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report