You’re Reading I'll Teach You, Marianne. Novel at NovelFull.Vip
Marianne, a talented curator at a museum, caught the attention of Mrs. Chaterine Ganke, a painting enthusiast who was also a very wealthy lady. The lady liked Marianne so much that she insisted her grandson, Leonardo Ganke, to marry her. Leon didn't love Marianne, but he couldn't refuse his grandmother's request.
On the night of her wedding, Marianne was insulted by her husband.
“Have you looked at yourself in the mirror? Ugly girl, don't expect you to sleep in the same bed with me!!!” Leon shouted to Marianne in contempt.
- Chapter 1 - Betrayal Of A Friend
- Chapter 2 - Discovered
- Chapter 3 - Wills
- Chapter 4 - Compensation Money
- Chapter 5 - A New Status
- Chapter 6 - Call Me Anne
- Chapter 7 - Aaron
- Chapter 8 - The Engagement Party
- Chapter 9 - You Two Deserve Each Other
- Chapter 10 - Morning At The Coffee Shop
- Chapter 11 - Are You A Virgin, Jack?
- Chapter 12 - Second Encounter
- Chapter 13 - Jack Is Feeling Sorry
- Chapter 14 - The Stranger
- Chapter 15 - Hello, My Name Is Aaron
- Chapter 16 - The Paparazi
- Chapter 17 - Jackson Patrick Muller Jr.
- Chapter 18 - Shrimp Pasta
- Chapter 19 - Hunch
- Chapter 20 - The Same Kind Of Disappointment
- Chapter 21 - Moving On And Walking Away
- Chapter 22 - New Beginning
- Chapter 23 - Aaron’s Determined Promise
- Chapter 24 - Never Keep The Snake In The House
- Chapter 25 - UAL
- Chapter 26 - Rebuilding Life
- Chapter 27 - Unwritten Rules
- Chapter 28 - Up For The Game
- Chapter 29 - Campus Life
- Chapter 30 - Leons Marriage
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report
Follow this page NovelFull on Facebook to discuss and get the latest notifications about new novels