You’re Reading I'm Actually Not Overpowered! Novel at NovelFull.Vip
Getting caught up in another world, especially the same kind as your favorite Novel, sounds all fun and sweet...
… Until it's not!
As an avid Weeb, this wasn't how Samuel expected his Transmigrated life to turn out.
Completely removed from the comfortable life he once knew, this ‘modern guy' finds himself in a fantasy world that is in polar contrast with what he had imagined.
Kill the Demon God and bring the world to peace!
It sounds so easy, right?
Too bad his new life isn't as grand as he expected.
'Now that it has come to this, there's only one thing left to do...'
Gather as many allies as he can on his grand quest.
“I'm not Overpowered, but... no one has to know that, right?”
Watch as Samuel Peterson, a seemingly ordinary guy, overcomes his tribulation in a place where everyone relies on him and actually believes he is their only hope.
An epic Kingdombuilding Misunderstanding Story awaits you!
- Chapter 1 Heck Yeah! It Begins
- Chapter 2 This Isn’t How It Usually Goes
- Chapter 3 Hold On, What Can I Actually Do?
- Chapter 4 Hero, Please Help Us!
- Chapter 5 Looks Like I Have No Choice
- Chapter 6 Let The Show Begin!
- Chapter 7 Have I Suddenly Become OP?!
- Chapter 8 The Sublime Art Of Bullshitting
- Chapter 9 Sweet, I Really Pulled It Off!
- Chapter 10 Getting An OP Reward!
- Chapter 11 Let The Kingdombuilding Begin!
- Chapter 12 Let’s Get Our Priorities Straight
- Chapter 13 I Guess I’ve Grown A Bit
- Chapter 14 Where’s The Bathroom Around Here?
- Chapter 15 What It Takes To Be A Hero
- Chapter 16 I’m Getting Goosebumps
- Chapter 17 Putting On A Good Show [Pt 1]
- Chapter 18 Putting On A Good Show [Pt 2]
- Chapter 19 Putting On A Good Show [Pt 3]
- Chapter 20 Is The Hero A God?
- Chapter 21 Let’s Just Go With The Flow
- Chapter 22 Readying My Godslaying Blade
- Chapter 23 The Hero Is Too Op [Pt 1]
- Chapter 24 The Hero Is Too OP [Pt 2]
- Chapter 25 That Was A Close Call
- Chapter 26 I Think I’m Stuck In A Dilemma
- Chapter 27 Taking Measures For The Future… Sigh!
- Chapter 28 Reduce, Reuse, Recycle—That’s How It Goes, Right?
- Chapter 29 Is It Finally Time To Leave The Starter Town?
- Chapter 30 Using The Flashy Hero Smile
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report