You’re Reading Immortality System: The Last Human's Transmigration Novel at NovelFull.Vip
[You've died] [Initiating System Activation...] Those were the words that rang in my ears the moment my vision had turned black. But unlike others who were thrown into the same situation as me, I didn’t die. [Immortality System has been activated] I was thrown 300 million years back in time to an era where the weak were preyed on, and the strong ruled with iron fists. An era of magical creatures beyond human understanding. An era of intelligent creatures that could rule over humanity with the power of their stare alone, and ones who could dissipate a hurricane with the snap of their fingers. An era with magic and evolution that would allow me to climb to the top… Thrown into the wild with no one to rely on, I was forced to turn towards the only semblance of hope in this cruel and uncaring world. The only thing that could help me survive this madness. The light at the end of the tunnel for the last human who persisted until the end. The only system worthy for the last survivor, and humanity's final anchor. [Welcome to the Immortality System. A system that makes sure you never die as long as you work for it!]
- Chapter 1 Humanity's Final Hours
- Chapter 2 The Awakening
- Chapter 3 I Don't Want To Die...
- Chapter 4 Sole Anchor
- Chapter 5 The Pains...
- Chapter 6 I'm Tired...
- Chapter 7 *Crunch*
- Chapter 8 *Screech*
- Chapter 9 If That Hits...
- Chapter 10 Miserable
- Chapter 11 The Red Monkeys
- Chapter 12 Fear
- Chapter 13 Dread
- Chapter 14 Gift From Beyond The Grave
- Chapter 15 The Girl In The Forest
- Chapter 16 The Girl In The Forest II
- Chapter 17 The Girl In The Forest III
- Chapter 18 True Monster...
- Chapter 19 Escape
- Chapter 20 The Creak Of The Forest
- Chapter 21 Slice And Dice
- Chapter 22 Set Aflame
- Chapter 23 Set Aflame II
- Chapter 24 Set Aflame III
- Chapter 25 The Flame Of Determination
- Chapter 26 T-Rex
- Chapter 27 Death Is Just Another Part Of Life...
- Chapter 28 My First Death
- Chapter 29 [The Trial Period Has Ended]
- Chapter 30 Struggles
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report