Making the second male lead fall in love with me, the villainess
You’re Reading Making the second male lead fall in love with me, the villainess Novel at NovelFull.Vip
“Wait, someone might see.” Charlton said, recalling the glass window.
“I’m prepared for that.” Serena replied as she bent to open her bag on the floor and then took out a film like looking sticker. “I found this at the market yesterday.”
“I must say that I’m ill-prepared for this.” He noted as he furrowed his brows.
Serena stood up and gave him the sticker. Then she placed her right hand on the bulge of his pants, directly gripping his erection. “Well, I must say that you’re not. Now, do place the sticker on the window.”
Serena Chen lived a life filled with love and success, while devoid of any hardship. So, when it was time to go, she went peacefully.
However, as if fate was playing its game on her, she opened her eyes again only to discover that she has transmigrated as Serena Maxwell, the villainess in the novel “A Cinderella story in Victorian fantasy era” written by her very own granddaughter.
Set in a Victorian-esque era, Serena Lilianne Maxwell was the only daughter of the Ducal house of Maxwell. She was rich, beautiful, a little haughty, and the fiancé of the crown prince. Every lady wants to be her, but sadly, the crown prince, Geoffrey, fell in love with Emily Evans, the daughter of an impoverished Baron.
Seeing how young and beautiful she was again, her only thought was, since she already lived her past life as a normal decent lady, why not live as a semi-wanton lady of the era to fulfill her fantasies?
Thus, she set her sights on her first target, Charlton Daniel, the only son of the duke of Suffox, cousin of the crown prince, and the original novel's second male lead.
After some twists and turns, like any other sappy romantic story, the two inevitably fell in love. However, contrary to the novel's original plot, Geoffrey, the crown prince, who Serena was still politically engaged to, fell for her. It would have been less complicated if the engagement was not one ordained by the king, but it was.
With this situation, what would Charlton and Serena have to do and what sacrifices must they make, to get to their happily ever after?
Join them to find out.
- Chapter 1: am I in heaven?
- Chapter 2: back story of the villainess
- Chapter 3: Leaving the Dukedom
- Chapter 4: Is this what you call brother complex?
- Chapter 5: The Second Male Lead
- Chapter 6: Zeroing on her first target
- Chapter 7: Arriving at the school
- Chapter 8: the necklace
- Chapter 9: The assembly
- Chapter 10: Home Room
- Chapter 11: School Goddess
- Chapter 12: Joining the swimming club
- Chapter 13: Soon my friend
- Chapter 14: Fencing
- Chapter 15: Rejected
- Chapter 16: Meeting the Male lead
- Chapter 17: Music class I
- Chapter 18: Music Class II
- Chapter 19: The heart wants what it wants I
- Chapter 20: the heart wants what it wants II
- Chapter 21: sealed with a kiss I
- Chapter 22: Sealed with a kiss II
- Chapter 23: I read some books I
- Chapter 24: I read some books II
- Chapter 25: dirty little secret
- Chapter 26: Sunday with friends I
- Chapter 27: Sunday with friends II
- Chapter 28: teacher’s pet I
- Chapter 29: Teachers Pet II
- Chapter 30: Studying in the library
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report