You’re Reading Manaless Mage Novel at NovelFull.Vip
Harry Morton was born in an age where magic and mana ruled everything.
He was unable to awaken his affinity and to make things worse he was born with a broken mana core foundation which meant he would never be able to create or develop a mana core. Since he couldn’t create a mana core, he would never be able to draw mana—not even the slightest strand.
He was the first person to be born without a mana core foundation, the only one with the inability to draw mana. Due to this, he was regarded as trash by everyone: his parents, his friends, the society and even the academy he attended.
It was until one day, during a mana beast attack when he almost lost his life.
He saw a strange white line rapidly moving downwards, towards him. Unbeknownst to him, the white streak went into his body.
When he woke up the next day, a strange message appeared in front of him.
[Welcome Host to the Manaless mage system]
However things didn’t end there, a lot of secrets were revealed to him, things greater than he could have ever imagined.
Now that he had the power, would he save humanity?
Follow the protagonist in his journey as the Manaless mage, as he rises to the absolute top!
- Chapter 1 Mana Beast’s Attack
- Chapter 2 Mana Beast’s Attack
- Chapter 3 Strange Death(1)
- Chapter 4 Strange Death
- Chapter 5 [Bonus ] Manaless Mage System
- Chapter 6 Manaless Mage System
- Chapter 7 Lightning Affinity And Skills
- Chapter 8 Quests
- Chapter 9 Stat Points And Optional Quest
- Chapter 10 Investigations
- Chapter 11 Mana Conceal
- Chapter 12 A Strange Skill
- Chapter 13 Principal’s Office
- Chapter 14 Not The Speed
- Chapter 15 [Bonus ] Progress
- Chapter 16 Manaless Mage’s Pride
- Chapter 17 Manaless Mage’s Pride
- Chapter 18 Han Jones
- Chapter 19 Magic Spell Overload
- Chapter 20 [Bonus ] Talented, But Stupid
- Chapter 21 Rewards
- Chapter 22 A Locked Stat
- Chapter 23 Weird Student
- Chapter 24 Han’s Troubles
- Chapter 25 Ways To Unlock Affinities
- Chapter 26 Training Hall
- Chapter 27 Training Hall
- Chapter 28 Duel
- Chapter 29 Duel
- Chapter 30 He Is Weird
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report