Manuscript Screening Boy and Manuscript Submitting Girl
You’re Reading Manuscript Screening Boy and Manuscript Submitting Girl Novel at NovelFull.Vip
“Just once, I want to make it through the first stage of screening...”
“Please, teach me how to write a novel.”
The ordinary high school boy Ao, is actually a manuscript screener for a light novel newcomer competition. One day, he found the work of his classmate, Hiyuki Hinomiya among the submissions sent for his screening.
The aloof girl known as the ‘Ice Maiden’ actually wrote a light novel with fonts varying in size and onomatopoeic words for a contest! The surprised Ao started giving advice to her work after this unexpected event.
He gently guided Hiyuki who was hurt by the screening criticism. The world background, character setting, story structure and other issues were progressing smoothly, but...
A bright youthful content creation story begins!
- Chapter 1 - The best job in the world
- Chapter 2 - The Reason She Writes
- Chapter 3 - The Loneliness of the Kitefin Shark
- Chapter 4 - The small things in everyday life, a sweet and silly drama
- Chapter 5 - The person who treated me gently that day
- Chapter 6 - The day of parting at the end of summer
- Chapter 7 (END) - Epilogue
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report