Master Of Martial Arts Has An Advanced Optical Brain
You’re Reading Master Of Martial Arts Has An Advanced Optical Brain Novel at NovelFull.Vip
Chu Nan was just an ordinary student, but because of an accident, he obtained the data collection, analysis and processing ability equivalent to the most advanced optical brain.
In his eyes, everything in the world could be analyzed with the most accurate data. Any attack by the enemy was only a combination of countless data points. Even the flow of Internal Breath in his meridians could be accurately quantified with data.
With the help of such extremely accurate data, he could use his physical strength optimally and also create the most suitable internal cultivation method for himself. Following this, his strength naturally advanced by leaps and bounds.
After such a sudden event, his life was completely changed.
- Chapter 1 - Happy Matter
- Chapter 2 - Statistics with Accuracy of a Micrometer
- Chapter 3 - Internal Breath Expert
- Chapter 4 - Infinite Repeated Battles
- Chapter 5 - This Is Not Human!
- Chapter 6 - Statistics in Real Life
- Chapter 7 - Different Mentality
- Chapter 8 - Not Necessarily a Good Thing
- Chapter 9 - How Will We Know the Result Until the End?
- Chapter 10 - Ruthless Kick
- Chapter 11 - Improving the Nine Revolutions Cultivation Technique
- Chapter 12 - Breakthrough! Third Stage!
- Chapter 13 - Martial Artist Exchange
- Chapter 14 - Hong Clan’s Long Fist
- Chapter 15 - Successful Transaction
- Chapter 16 - Fist Practice
- Chapter 17 - Underground Ambush
- Chapter 18 - Internal Breath Activated
- Chapter 19 - Yuanlin, What Do You Think?
- Chapter 20 - You Brainless Earthlings
- Chapter 21 - Fist Technique, Mobilizing Internal Breath
- Chapter 22 - Can’t Feel It
- Chapter 23 - Turning the Special Situation into a Normal State
- Chapter 24 - Visitor
- Chapter 25 - There’s Nothing to Teach
- Chapter 26 - Star Cloud Academy
- Chapter 27 - I Still Want to Be a Man
- Chapter 28 - Actually, It’s Because of Insufficient Strength
- Chapter 29 - Entering Martial Soul
- Chapter 30 - The End of the 30-Win Streak
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report