MMORPG : Rebirth Of The Strongest Guild Master
You’re Reading MMORPG : Rebirth Of The Strongest Guild Master Novel at NovelFull.Vip
In 2100 at the turn of the century the first full dive VMMORPG game 'Omega' was released
With its breathtaking graphics and possible adventures many players flocked to the game,
but it all changed when the fun game currency had equated a real life value… starting the money rush!
Elite players made guilds and continued to rise but those at the bottom could only suffer in silence.
Rudra was such a bottom rung player, he had excellent reflex and was a great team leader , however his guild wronged him, his efforts only reaped rewards for his superiors. His father was dissapointed in him and his mother died because his family did not have enough money for her treatment.
Used as a slave by the guild as a expendable workerclass he died one night when his then best friend pushed him from a flight of stairs over an in — game item.
Luckily he had experienced rebirth, and was one step ahead of everyone else. Luckily, He had the chance to get back at everyone who wronged him and help everyone who stood by him.
In his ‘past life’, he had spent countless nights awake, in grief and anguish. However, although all of this had been washed away, so what…? This life, he was determined to make a fierce counterattack against fate and stand at the very top!
- Chapter 1 - Rebirth
- Chapter 2 - Omega
- Chapter 3 - Leveling Up
- Chapter 4 - The Forest
- Chapter 5 - Necromancers Hideout
- Chapter 6 - First Impression
- Chapter 7 - Back To Real Life
- Chapter 8 - Off To The Capital
- Chapter 9 - Capital City
- Chapter 10 - Sending A Cheque Home
- Chapter 11 - Starting The Hustle
- Chapter 12 - Emmisary Of Church (1)
- Chapter 13 - Emmisary Of Church(2)
- Chapter 14 - Back To Capital
- Chapter 15 - A Gentlemans Revenge Can Wait 10 Years
- Chapter 16 - The Consequence
- Chapter 17 - Emmisary Of Church (3)
- Chapter 18 - Emmisary Of Church (conclusion)
- Chapter 19 - Rewards
- Chapter 20 - Yua Nakatomi A.k.a PinkLotus
- Chapter 21 - Dealing With His Identity Crisis
- Chapter 22 - Real World Problems
- Chapter 23 - ( BONUS CHAPTER) For Reaching 100 Collections
- Chapter 24 - Is This A Date? Why Does It Feel Like A Buisness Meet
- Chapter 25 - Can He Escape? ( Bonus For 100 PS)
- Chapter 26 - A New Start ?
- Chapter 27 - Meeting Ethan Grey
- Chapter 28 - Moving Forward
- Chapter 29 - A Master Of Emotional Manipulation
- Chapter 30 - Establishing The Guild
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report