You’re Reading My Ex Wants Me So Badly After Divorce Novel at NovelFull.Vip
Su Wan had loved Jing Chen for ten years, and she was married to him for two years. Jing Chen had always been the husband, no matter when they were alone or in public. He remembered their anniversary and would prepare gifts for her on every special occasion. She was the apple of his eye, and he treated her like a precious treasure.
He liked her body to the point that it could be said that he was obsessed with it. However, only Su Wan knew that Jing Chen was just acting like a perfect husband because he was a man of his words. She would never forget what he told her when they got married, “I can marry you, but I already have someone I love. Our marriage will last for three years. Three years later, you’ll be the one to propose the divorce to Grandpa.”
So, on their second anniversary, when Jing Chen took the divorce papers out and put it in front of her, Su Wan was not surprised. She secretly put her pregnancy test away. “Although it’s not yet three years as promised, Bai Lian is back. I can make it up to you,” said Jing Chen. Su Wan nodded calmly, “Okay.”
“You will be the one that asks Grandpa for a divorce. Tell him that you already have someone you like. Even if Grandpa doesn’t want to agree, he won’t reject you,” Jing Chen said. Su Wan nodded, “Got it, but… is it a must to divorce? What if I say we have a baby?” Jing Chen replied, “Su Wan, there are no ifs in my world. I had always taken contraceptive measures. Even if there’s really an accident, I’ll make sure that it disappears. I won’t leave this risk behind.”
On his wedding day, Su Wan’s baby was born prematurely. Su Wan was involved in a car accident, and the scene was filled with blood. Laying in a pool of gore, Su Wan hugged her stomach tightly, desperate to protect it. Later, there were rumors that said that Jing Chen abandoned his bride that day. He held his ex-wife’s cold body for a whole week, not allowing it to be buried. Jing Chen was driven over the edge. Until one day, Su Wan brushed past him with two adorable babies…
- Chapter 1 - Divorcing On Their Anniversary
- Chapter 2 - Bai Lian Is Back
- Chapter 3 - Ten Years
- Chapter 4 - Ring
- Chapter 5 - Hugging You to Sleep
- Chapter 6 - I Shouldn’t Have Treated You Well
- Chapter 7 - Changing Medicine
- Chapter 8 - Applying Medicine
- Chapter 9 - Because Of You
- Chapter 10 - Apologize!
- Chapter 11 - An Unexpected Guest
- Chapter 12 - Top-Tier Mother-In-Law
- Chapter 13 - The Wedding Ring Has Changed Owners
- Chapter 14 - Luckily I Am Allergic
- Chapter 15 - Reasonable
- Chapter 16 - You Just Want To Cling Onto Me
- Chapter 17 - She Can’t Afford To Have It
- Chapter 18 - I Can’t Help That I Like Him?
- Chapter 19 - The Potential to Be a Star
- Chapter 20 - Get To Know You
- Chapter 21 - You Have Someone Outside
- Chapter 22 - Good Dogs Don’t Block The Way
- Chapter 23 - Leftovers
- Chapter 24 - I’ll Pay You Ten Times The Fare!
- Chapter 25 - Do You Want Him To?
- Chapter 26 - It’s Impossible For It To Be Exposed
- Chapter 27 - A Surprise For Su Wan
- Chapter 28 - Without His Permission
- Chapter 29 - I Don’t Need It
- Chapter 30 - There Will Be Times When You Beg Me
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report