My Goalkeeping System
You’re Reading My Goalkeeping System Novel at NovelFull.Vip
What is worse than being the worst team in the world?
For Dave Richards that was a very easy but heartbreaking question to answer, a goalkeeper who performed poorly between the sticks, he was still available as a first-choice goalkeeper because Unique FC didn't have any other goalkeeper.
He was slow on his feet, couldn't jump properly and worst of all, he didn't know how to hold the ball properly.
The only way that Unique FC was able to survive taking in a massive goal-fest sometimes was because of the extra effort they put in their defence.
After a terrible match in which Dave wasn't able to make any saves and also made a lot of mistakes, he was seriously scolded by the managerial staff and almost received a beating from his angry teammates.
He got home sad and also angry at all those who told him he looked like his grandfather and would therefore inherit his goalkeeping skills.
He discovered a hidden door below his room and when he got down there the only thing he could see was a black box.
He found the box to be quite familiar and when he opened it the last thing he saw was a bright white light when the light was gone he could see something in his field of vision.
[ Welcome Dave ]
[ You have activated the Goalkeeping system ]
A female voice read out the messages.
This is a story about how an ordinary man who didn't know his place between the sticks went from nothing to pro.
- Chapter 1 One Of Those Nights
- Chapter 2 Another Big Defeat
- Chapter 3 A Familiar Black Box
- Chapter 4 The Goalkeeping System
- Chapter 5 Running Two Kilometres
- Chapter 6 Double Reward
- Chapter 7 Poor Stamina
- Chapter 8 Group Stage Final Round
- Chapter 9 Wow Goal
- Chapter 10 First Free Kick Goal
- Chapter 11 Crossbar Comes To The Rescue
- Chapter 12 Lelemar!
- Chapter 13 Ciro Is In
- Chapter 14 Drop To Europa League
- Chapter 15 Awesome Skill
- Chapter 16 Pick Up The Pace
- Chapter 17 Push Harder
- Chapter 18 Faster Than Expected
- Chapter 19 Ball Blaster
- Chapter 20 Getting Somewhere
- Chapter 21 Arrived For The Match
- Chapter 22 Pre-Match Training
- Chapter 23 Wonder Save
- Chapter 24 Robbed And Stabbed
- Chapter 25 News Of Disruption
- Chapter 26 Comfortable Win
- Chapter 27 Nothing To Worry About
- Chapter 28 Post Match Rewards
- Chapter 29 Unexpected Visit
- Chapter 30 The Cops
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report