You’re Reading Oh My God! Earthlings are Insane! Novel at NovelFull.Vip
Fifty years ago, Dragon City transmigrated to the Other World. Alone in the world, they lifted the banner of Earth’s civilization and fought against the terrifying forces of the Other World.
And in the end, Dragon City was destroyed.
Then, Meng Chao was reborn after Dragon City was destroyed, and he returned to the time fifty years after Dragon City transmigrated to the Other World. But he was not alone, he returned with a system named Kindling, who told him that he can become stronger if he contributed to society.
So Meng Chao swore that he would become stronger. In the beginning, he only wanted to make small contributions to the society by teaching them technology, martial arts, and skills from the future, and in the end, everything snowballed from there, and he found that… Earthlings were really insane.
- Chapter 1: Returning From The Nightmare
- Chapter 2: Contribution Points, Awakening
- Chapter 3: I Want to Get Into College!
- Chapter 4: Reckless Bull Force
- Chapter 5: The True Meaning of Contribution Point
- Chapter 6: Save the Children
- Chapter 7: There are Monsters Tonight
- Chapter 8: The Dark Witch As His Younger Sister
- Chapter 9: The Entire City Is On Guard
- Chapter 10: Return to the Peak
- Chapter 11: Nip the Problem in the Bud
- Chapter 12: First Battle
- Chapter 13: Light from Earth
- Chapter 14: Crush the Nightmare!
- Chapter 15: Harvesting Season
- Chapter 16: Harvester
- Chapter 17: Meng Chao’s Skill
- Chapter 18: Golden Spirit
- Chapter 19: Hope in Darkness
- Chapter 20: Becoming Talented Through Self-Study
- Chapter 21: Elite Monster
- Chapter 22: Dad
- Chapter 23: Too Rash
- Chapter 24: A Delightful Surprise
- Chapter 25: Headhunting
- Chapter 26: An Amazing Person in the Deep Web
- Chapter 27: Getting Rid of Pests
- Chapter 28: The Study Group Has Been Cancelled
- Chapter 29: Are You A Demon?
- Chapter 30: Getting Serious for the National College Examination!
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report