You’re Reading Pocket Hunting Dimension Novel at NovelFull.Vip
Lu Ze transmigrated to the interstellar era two thousand years later.
The previous owner of this body had lovey-dovey parents and a cute little sister. Although his cultivation talent was ordinary, his life was fulfilling. It could be said to be a dream start. Lu Ze was very happy.
However, as soon as he slept, he came to a strange dimension.
He almost got taken out trying to fight an one meter tall huge white rabbit. After making the arduous kill, Lu Ze found that things didn’t seem to be so simple.
After killing prey in this dimension, he could get little orbs that could be used for cultivation.
This was going to make him an eternal jungler.
But he seemed to be able to hope for domination of the cosmos and invincibility?
- Chapter 1: Edible with the Head Removed?
- Chapter 2: This is a Rabbit?!
- Chapter 3: Blood Spewing Like Crazy
- Chapter 4: This Person Is Definitely Black When Cut Open
- Chapter 5: This person is definitely a demon
- Chapter 6: How Do You Like The Surprise?
- Chapter 7: Don’t These People Go Cultivate?
- Chapter 8: Such Evil Intention!
- Chapter 9: This Is the Right Way to Open, Right?
- Chapter 10: Finally Know How I Died Yesterday
- Chapter 11: This Isn’t Right
- Chapter 12: Unbelievable
- Chapter 13: Huge Loot
- Chapter 14: This is a Rabbit Monster
- Chapter 15: The End of Lu Li’s Good Days
- Chapter 16: Lu Ze: Sh*t!!
- Chapter 17: Seed Battle
- Chapter 18: We Agreed To Go Together But You Were A Dog
- Chapter 19: This Little Thing Looks Really Exquisite
- Chapter 20: God Art?!
- Chapter 21: You Know Nothing
- Chapter 22: I’m Not That Sort of Person
- Chapter 23: Although a bit old
- Chapter 24: I’m First Every Time Anyways… Shit!
- Chapter 25: Was He That Sort of Person?!
- Chapter 26: I Will Personally Cook For Senior Schoolmate
- Chapter 27: Let Dad Take The First Bite
- Chapter 28: Naughtiness is a Nature
- Chapter 29: Don’t not think of yourselves as dogs!
- Chapter 30: Died So Much That I’m Almost Used To It
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report