President, Our Egg Is Lost
- Chapter Sixty-Nine, Fanwai – Song of Four Seasons (The Final Ending): Another spring had arrived.
- Chapter Sixty-Eight, Fanwai – Chronicle of a Kidnapping: Who gave you permission to call me by that name? I don’t know you that well.
- Chapter Sixty-Seven, Fanwai – Chronicle of a Dangerous Adventure: On this mysterious, dark Friday, the Cheng family’s DaBao and ErBao were both lost
- Chapter Sixty-Six (End of the Main Story): It’s a Xiao DengPao again. Do you like it?
You’re Reading President, Our Egg Is Lost Novel at NovelFull.Vip
A Certain President: Did you lay an egg? Have you lost your egg?
Ji XiaoYu: No, we lost our egg!
According to the legend of Jianghu, rooster eggs can have a great effect as a elixir. If eaten by ordinary humans, they can prolong their life, while if eaten by spiritual beasts, they can greatly increase their power.
One year after the pheasant spirit, Ji XiaoYu, entered the land of humans, he suddenly laid an egg, but he couldn’t remember who the other father of the egg was.
While working hard to earn money to save up for powdered milk and having to also protect the small egg from all sorts of bad characters, this pheasant’s life is really difficult.
Unfortunately, there is also a careless belly black husband entangled with him all day long, irritating this little master to depend on him, is he not afraid!
Joke title: “My Partner Laid an Egg and Then He Lost It; Asking Online: How Is This Possible, etc., It’s Urgent!”
- Chapter One: What About Your Husband?
- Chapter Two: Working, Earning Money, Raising a Baby!
- Chapter Three: Do you need a waiter here?
- Chapter Four: This is…….uh, a keepsake my partner left me.
- Chapter Five: Light up the fire, fire, fire, fire, fire in my life~
- Chapter Six: A guy so utterly sticky that he couldn’t be warded off.
- Chapter Seven: This egg is worthy of being this little master’s, it’s plenty strong!
- Chapter Eight: The nickname “The Flower of Screw Street”
- Chapter Nine: Cheng Zong is really generous!
- Chapter Ten: Begonia blossoms, so very beautiful, a lot like Cheng Zong!
- Chapter Eleven: If he doesn’t work well, he’d just fire him!
- Chapter Twelve: Just see if this little master won’t rip your skin off to make cured bacon!
- Chapter Thirteen: Don’t guess at what’s on the president’s mind
- Chapter Fourteen: Cheng Zong, I love you so much!
- Chapter Fifteen: Shaken, he felt a little dizzy.
- Chapter Sixteen: Attracting bees and butterflies with carefree smiles in such a way
- Chapter Seventeen: Release the president and let us come over!
- Chapter Eighteen: Cheng Zong, you’re actually just a wolf wearing human skin, right?
- Chapter Nineteen: That back, that waist, that butt, those long legs……..
- Chapter Twenty: Was this early menopause?
- Chapter Twenty One: I prefer men.
- Chapter Twenty Two: The ancient saying ‘looks good enough to eat’ really is pretty accurate.
- Chapter Twenty Three: People say good-looking women are a source of calamity, but I think it’s the same for men.
- Chapter Twenty Four: Haha, he turned out to be an intimate old friend, no wonder.
- Chapter Twenty Five: There’s no time to explain, let me get in the car!
- Chapter Twenty Six: He wanted to reach out and touch him, to pull the man into his arms and massage him gently.
- Chapter Twenty Seven: I could do with a bath.
- Chapter Twenty Eight: Isn’t it shameful?!
- Chapter Twenty Nine: Colorful little light bulb
- Chapter Thirty: Little personal bodyguard
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report