- Chapter 235.1 - The Empress is Under House Arrest, The Imperial Tutor’s Fu is Raided, Taizi is Panicked and Furious Part 1/3
- Chapter 234.3 - Shuiling’s Scheme, Discovers the Red Light, Finds Out About the Empress and the Shaman’s Affair Part 3/3
- Chapter 234.2 - Shuiling’s Scheme, Discovers the Red Light, Finds Out About the Empress and the Shaman’s Affair Part 2/3
- Chapter 234.1 - Shuiling’s Scheme, Discovers the Red Light, Finds Out About the Empress and the Shaman’s Affair Part 1/3
You’re Reading Rebirth Of The General's Granddaughter Novel at NovelFull.Vip
Lan Xuan smiled gently as she said, “My dear sister, who told you to obstruct my path? Your man belongs to me, your dowry belongs to me, your everything, belongs to me.”
With bloodshot eyes, Zhao Hong Xiang bit his tooth and said clearly, ”Don’t blame me, when you were alive, you were a part of the Zhao family, even when you die, you will remain a ghost of the Zhao family. I will not allow myself to be mocked by the world because of you. Instead of living so miserably, why not die early and reincarnate early? Xuan’er has said that your dowry consists of 60 thousand liang of silver, I can’t let you take it away, so… why don’t you… GO TO HELL!”
In the midst of a night thunderstorm, the kindhearted but cowardly daughter of the general of the Great Yan Empire, Mu Zi You, was strangled to death by her closest friend and husband using a rope. When she died, she had a stomach full of regrets and grievances.
Just when she thought she died wrongfully under the hands of her friend and husband, she opened her eyes once more only to realize that she had been given a second chance. She had been transported back by 4 years. Forcefully breaking through the seal her mother left on her soul, she was granted with supernatural power. “I swear that I will only allow myself let others down but not the other way around! From now, I want my revenge!”
Evil stepmother? It’s alright, I’ll destroy your reputation before sending you on your way to the *yellow spring . Hypocritical friend? I’ll ruthlessly tear off your facade and give you a taste of the pain I once felt. The princess conspiring against me? I’ll just throw her into the mass grave. Since none of you are willing to let me enjoy my life, I’ll drag all of you down with me!
(*Note: yellow spring = Hell)
Just when she intends to distance herself from hypocritical douche-bags, who knew that her devastatingly beautiful appearance would attract even more butterflies.
That guy whom abandoned her like a dirty shoe previously is now saying that he will marry no one but her.
Princes chasing after her, willing to use any methods and do anything just to get in her good graces, and a drop dead gorgeous hoodlum involving himself with her, who will she choose?
- Chapter 1: Poisonous Plot
- Chapter 2: Poisonous Plot
- Chapter 3: Poisonous Plot
- Chapter 4: Night of Sin
- Chapter 5: Rebirth
- Chapter 6: I Want Revenge
- Chapter 7: Let Mother Have A Good Rest
- Chapter 8: Birth Mystery
- Chapter 9: Birth Mystery
- Chapter 10: Doubt
- Chapter 11: Doubt
- Chapter 12: Truth behind the fever
- Chapter 13: Messing with you
- Chapter 14: Disfiguring Your Face!
- Chapter 15: A knife over the heart, I must endure
- Chapter 16: Asking you to be my female chef
- Chapter 17: Meeting the enemies
- Chapter 18: Nosebleed
- Chapter 19: Thoughts about me
- Chapter 20: A taste of drowning
- Chapter 21: This is just the beginning
- Chapter 22: The scum fell sick
- Chapter 23: The cold-hearted, cold-blooded angel
- Chapter 24
- Chapter 25
- Chapter 26 A Stroll in the Market
- Chapter 27 The First Encounter at the Market
- Chapter 28 Next Time, He Would Definitely Find Her Unforgettable in His Lifetime
- Chapter 29 Purchasing People 
- Chapter 30 Purchasing People 
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report