You’re Reading Rebound: A 2nd Chance Novel at NovelFull.Vip
“I'll just force them to recognize and respect the blood and sweat that I'm dripping on the hardwood. Because I don't hold anything back. I leave everything out on the court." -Jason Yang. Ever since one fateful moment Jason had been hooked to basketball. The phrase “Ball is life” couldn’t be anymore true for Jason. He wasn’t born with any god given talent nor did he posses the body of a natural born athlete. The only thing Jason could rely on was his unbreakable will. But after ten years of not being able to make the jump to the professional level doubts begin to crawl into Jason’s mind for the first time. Just as he was at a turning point in his life Jason dies only to find that he has woken up twenty years in the past. Can he utilize his years of experience and the skills he developed as a collegiate player to make it to the professional level in this second chance at life?
- Chapter 1 - Getting Tired And Getting Old
- Chapter 2 - A Fresh Start
- Chapter 3 - The System
- Chapter 4 - The New Kid
- Chapter 5 - A Long First Day
- Chapter 6 - Trouble On The Blacktop
- Chapter 7 - Talent Shines Through
- Chapter 8 - Rising Star
- Chapter 9 - A Deal With The Devil
- Chapter 10 - Watching The Game
- Chapter 11 - A Good Night's Sleep
- Chapter 12 - First Encounter
- Chapter 13 - Settling In
- Chapter 14 - The Days Pass By
- Chapter 15 - The First Half
- Chapter 16 - End Of The First Half
- Chapter 17 - Trouble In The Locker-room
- Chapter 18 - Celebration
- Chapter 19 - English Project Or Chemistry?
- Chapter 20 - Smile For The Cameras
- Chapter 21 - Lights, Camera, Action!
- Chapter 22 - The Hospital
- Chapter 23 - Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
- Chapter 24 - The Interview
- Chapter 25 - Sunday
- Chapter 26 - Friends
- Chapter 27 - First Day Back
- Chapter 28 - Friendly Competition
- Chapter 29 - Out Of The Pan Into The Fire
- Chapter 30 - Heart To Heart
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report