Scholar's Advanced Technological System
You’re Reading Scholar's Advanced Technological System Novel at NovelFull.Vip
After suffering from a heat stroke while working under the scorching heat of summer, Lu Zhou, a hardworking but poor university student, somehow becomes the owner of an advanced technological system. With the cheat given by the system, his university life changes overnight.
A Master’s degree? Easy.
PhD? Not a problem.
From a nobody, he quickly becomes a huge celebrity in the world of science. With the missions given by the system, he is on his way to winning a Nobel Prize.
“System, can points be exchanged for money?”
“F**k, what use are you then!?”
“This system will make you the ultimate scholar, the kind that lords over all of humanity. What use will money be to you?”
- Chapter 1 - Shocked! A Six-figure Job is Actually...
- Chapter 2 - A Genius Students Lifestyle Does Not Need An Explanation
- Chapter 3 - A True Genius Would Never Waste His Time
- Chapter 4 - Everyone Study Questions, I Study Books
- Chapter 5 - Wash Your Face Before the Lucky Draw
- Chapter 6 - The Answer For A Proof Question
- Chapter 7 - Everyone Else Is Trash Compared To A Genius Student
- Chapter 8 - The Optimal Inversion Theory of Linear Operators and Linear Functions
- Chapter 9 - Did I Even Study At University...
- Chapter 10 - I Have Two Girlfriends
- Chapter 11 - Even A Genius Had Shortcomings
- Chapter 12 - Jealousy Has Built Up My Walls
- Chapter 13 - Even If You Guys Arent Ashamed, Im Ashamed!
- Chapter 14 - Get A Job, Genius
- Chapter 15 - A Way To Liquidate General Points?
- Chapter 16 - Hes The Best Undergraduate Student!
- Chapter 17 - Thesis Submission!
- Chapter 18: - The 100 Experience Points That Made Me Go Crazy
- Chapter 19 - The Three Missions That Scammed The User
- Chapter 20 - Two Gods Carry A Trash?
- Chapter 21 - He Turned Out To Be An Honest Man
- Chapter 22 - The Correct Thesis Writing Posture
- Chapter 23 - The Classic Business Modeling Problem
- Chapter 24 - First Training Session
- Chapter 25 - I’m So Angry
- Chapter 26 - Who Am I? Where Am I? What Am I writing?
- Chapter 27 - Brain Is Too Empty, Study More!
- Chapter 28 - The Final First Year Class Meeting
- Chapter 29 - Maybe, This Was Talent?
- Chapter 30 - Let’s Play Checkers, I’ll Let You Go First
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report