You’re Reading Shock! The Spell Is In English! Novel at NovelFull.Vip
Lugh woke up to find that he had transmigrated to a hundred million years later.
Earth was now in the midst of a magical era, where mages were icons of nobility, commanding the energies of the world and unleashing devastating spells. Despite his transmigration, Lugh realized that he was a piece of trash when it came to magic, but just as he was giving up on being a mage, he realized in shock that the world’s magics were written in English!
Unimaginable power could be obtained when the incantations are read. Saying Thousandfold Meditation accelerated training by ten thousand times, allowing one to reach the level of Archwizard in a single day.
Likewise, saying Super Flame Dragon would conjure a divine dragon of flames that stood ten thousand meters tall, while Billion Thunderbolts would summon dark clouds, with a billion thunderbolts descending upon a target in the blink of an eye.
Hence, with this special talent, Lugh became the youngest God of Mystics in the era of magic under a year!
- Chapter 1: Death Row, Rune Master
- Chapter 2: Turning English into Runes
- Chapter 3: Body-carrying Carriage
- Chapter 4: Rejecting the Princess’s Invitation
- Chapter 5: Robbing the Treasury
- Chapter 6: Nine-Star Rune-Master
- Chapter 7: Berg’s Wedding Tomorrow
- Chapter 8: Improving Combat Power
- Chapter 9: Golden Runes
- Chapter 10: Time and Fate
- Chapter 11: The Change of Fate
- Chapter 12: Alibi
- Chapter 13: Sad Celt
- Chapter 14: The Wedding Procession
- Chapter 15: The Number One Beauty of the Simon Empire
- Chapter 16: The Extremely Lucky Camia
- Chapter 17: The Strange Queen
- Chapter 18: Execution of Nobles
- Chapter 19: Aphrodisiac
- Chapter 20: Lugh Was Poisoned
- Chapter 21: The Most Perfect Body
- Chapter 22: Nine-Tailed Demon Fox
- Chapter 23: The Person Camia Was Waiting For
- Chapter 24: The Transformation of Camia
- Chapter 25: The Queen’s Private Vault
- Chapter 26: The Prince Is in a Mess
- Chapter 27: The Killer, Celt
- Chapter 28: Celt Was Long Dead
- Chapter 29: The Truth is Revealed
- Chapter 30: Earl Wilson’s Joy
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report