You’re Reading Substitute Bride's Husband Is An Invisible Rich Man Novel at NovelFull.Vip
Mo Yan was an illegitimate child of a rich family and was arranged by her mother to take the place of her sister in marriage to a poor man in order to fulfill the marriage contract set by the previous generation, allowing the Mo family to get their hands on that substantial dowry.
Her sister said. “How can I marry such a vagrant? You, on the other hand, are much more suitable!
Her father said. “Yanyan, as long as you are willing to marry him on your sister’s behalf, I’ll give you a sum which you can use to pay for your mother’s medical fees.”
Her stepmother said. “You’re nothing but a mutt, and you should be grateful for being the second young lady of the Mo family. Know your place!”
Just like that Mo Yan married a man she had never met before in her sister, Mo Lian’s place. He was poor and destitute and stayed in a dilapidated tiled house. It was said that he was a local gangster.
On the night of their wedding, Mo Yan said, “You are my husband; you can do anything to me.
He let her bathe inside an old bathroom with no lock and then pressed his body against hers. “It is late, let’s go to bed?”
Later on, her husband transformed and became a mysterious yet powerful rich person. Mo Yan screamed, “Impossible!”
Soon, she found out that her husband was the same as her, marrying in place of another! This is the story of a wife and a husband marrying in place of someone else.
- Chapter 1 - Wedding Night
- Chapter 2 - A Wife’s Duty
- Chapter 3 - All Belongings
- Chapter 4 - Not to Be Offended
- Chapter 5 - Knelt Down to Measure
- Chapter 6 - Extravagantly
- Chapter 7 - Find Out Who She Is
- Chapter 8 - You’re Amazing
- Chapter 9 - Felt Like a Lifetime Ago
- Chapter 10 - Your Mother Is Going to Die
- Chapter 11 - No Way Out
- Chapter 12 - Million Yuan
- Chapter 13 - Teach Them a Good Lesson
- Chapter 14 - Braised Pork Ribs
- Chapter 15 - Shouldn’t Get Intimate
- Chapter 16 - Being Seen Through By Him on the Spot
- Chapter 17 - No Tears Left to Cry
- Chapter 18 - Completely Nonsense
- Chapter 19 - Don’t Mess With Me
- Chapter 20 - Cat Teasing a Mouse
- Chapter 21 - Even Rabbits Bite People
- Chapter 22 - Moving to the City
- Chapter 23 - You’re a Pushover
- Chapter 24 - Extravagantly
- Chapter 25 - Please Have Some Self-Respect
- Chapter 26 - I Didn’t Do Anything Wrong
- Chapter 27 - Are You Working Overtime
- Chapter 28 - Wronged
- Chapter 29 - Written in Black and White
- Chapter 30 - Wanting You to Pay for It
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report