You’re Reading System: Replicating The Heavens Novel at NovelFull.Vip
Alex used to be a person with an incomplete soul and died at the age of 20 without being able to cultivate.
Mysteriously, he once again woke up in a different world, in the body of a young man with the same name, facial features, and even soul.
Yes, the other half of Alex's soul was actually born as this young man but since this young man's soul was also incomplete, just like Alex, he also couldn't practice martial arts.
After both incomplete souls fused together, a System suddenly appeared and Alex could feel a kind of connection with this system as if he himself was the creator of this system.
The System grants him the ability to see everyone's attributes and duplicate them.
Follow Alex's journey to the peak of martial arts as he'll overturn both heaven and earth and will even try to Replicate the Heavens.
- Chapter 1 Ch 1: System!
- Chapter 2 Ch 2: Seeing Other’s Attribute Panel
- Chapter 3 Ch 3: Challenging Gavin
- Chapter 4 Ch 4: Another Challenge
- Chapter 5 Ch 5: Challenging Ethan White
- Chapter 6 Ch 6: Becoming Stronger
- Chapter 7 Ch 7: Alex’s Strength
- Chapter 8 Ch 8: Shock!
- Chapter 9 Ch 9: Special Physique
- Chapter 10 Ch 10: Body Refinement Level 9.
- Chapter 11 Ch 11: Aren White
- Chapter 12 Ch 12: Duplicating Treasures From Aren White
- Chapter 13 Ch 13: Family’s Shock!
- Chapter 14 Ch 14: A Night With Beauty
- Chapter 15 Ch 15: Asna Has Left!
- Chapter 16 Ch 16: Floating Cloud Academy
- Chapter 17 Ch 17: Super Grade Cultivation Talent
- Chapter 18 Ch 18: Five Attribute Talents
- Chapter 19 Ch 19: True Genius
- Chapter 20 Ch 20: Entering The Academy
- Chapter 21 Ch 21: Crazy Cultivation
- Chapter 22 Ch 22: Five Giants
- Chapter 23 Ch 23: Dark Mountain Range
- Chapter 24 Ch 24: Secret Mission
- Chapter 25 Ch 25: Five Poison Giant Spider
- Chapter 26 Ch 26: Fierce Fight
- Chapter 27 Ch 27: One Attack To Kill
- Chapter 28 Ch 28: Alex Took Action
- Chapter 29 Ch 29: Escape
- Chapter 30 Ch 30: Astonishing Attributes
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report