You’re Reading Taming a Munchkin Novel at NovelFull.Vip
She was reborn as the antagonist of a fantasy novel, a child who bears her family’s resentment.
As it stands, her fate is to end up on the guillotine at the hands of the furious villagers!
Kynemeia, for the sake of a comfortable future, plans to gather some Munchkins to govern the fief. However, there’s one problem…
Kynemeia stared blankly at the boy sitting in the underground prison.
“I got caught.”
She’s on the receiving end of an unwanted obsession from a suspicious mage?!
This is the story of the struggles of a Grand Duke’s daughter who wishes to transform her life
and the Munchkin mage who feigns innocence!
*Munchkin: a Korean slang for a character with overpowered skills.
- Chapter 1
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 3: The next day, Kynemeia stared blankly at the boy sitting in the underground prison.
- Chapter 4: Story 2 The Sisters of Behemoth
- Chapter 5: As Kynemeia glanced back at the retainers with a blank look, her face flushed scarlet.
- Chapter 6: After three minutes of that horrible struggle,
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 8: ‘Will he give up?’
- Chapter 9: Kynemeia suddenly pointed at Eian’s shoulder while he was still lost in his predicament.
- Chapter 10: “Does it suit your taste?”
- Chapter 11: “Argh!”
- Chapter 12: “W-What. Who are you?”
- Chapter 13: The Count’s glare at Brian was as piercing as a blade.
- Chapter 14: ‘What is this feeling…’
- Chapter 15: Story 4 The Alchemist of the Eastern Continent
- Chapter 16: “Did you do something?”
- Chapter 17: “Pwuh—”
- Chapter 18
- Chapter 19: Story 5 The Fox and the Panther
- Chapter 20: The knights brandished their swords and spoke up solemnly.
- Chapter 21
- Chapter 22: Story 6 Hyeminwon
- Chapter 23: “Oh my…”
- Chapter 24
- Chapter 25: Kynemeia acknowledged Law’s presence as he moved to her side.
- Chapter 26
- Chapter 27: The way to buy a dungeon was simple.
- Chapter 28: The corners of Kynemeia’s lips rose in satisfaction as she fully unfolded the letter.
- Chapter 29: TAP TAP TAP!
- Chapter 30
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report