You’re Reading The 5000-year-old Herbivorous Dragon Novel at NovelFull.Vip
Saying 5000 year-old-dragon has an impressive ring to it, yet that dragon was an extremely harmless, herbivorous being. However, because of his uselessly giant figure and scary appearance, he was mistaken for the Demon King’s executive and provided by the nearby village with a sacrificial maiden.
Fundamentally cowardly and timid dragon tried to send her away, but the extremely enthusiastic sacrifice didn’t want to give up. Inevitably, he lied: “Okay, I just ate a small portion of your soul, so you can go back already”, but the maiden with outrageous assumptions has misunderstood that she became the dragon’s kin.
Then, out of all things, she began to manifest strange power on the basis of her wrong assumptions – in turn, the helpless dragon, by some mistake started a rebellion against the Demon King.
Rebellion or whatnot, he wasn’t even his subordinate in the first place.
- Chapter 1 — Sacrificial maiden tries to be eaten by any means necessary
- Chapter 2 — Sacrificial maiden is scarier than the Demon King
- Chapter 3 — Now to the adventurer’s town
- Chapter 4 — It seems like “Evil Dragon Rēvendia” is my name. First time hearing it
- Chapter 5 — Where should I leave this child
- Chapter 6 — I think I’ll have trust issues
- Chapter 7 — Troublesome pursuer
- Chapter 8 — To the endlessly stretching grasslands
- Chapter 9 — A pitiful elephant — and other matters
- Chapter 10 — Let’s reminiscence at night
- Chapter 11 — Interlude — Raiotto’s training ~today I’m also (half—forced) lively~
- Chapter 12 — Rēko Kidnapped
- Chapter 13 — Individuality is wonderful (when one knows their bounds)
- Chapter 14 — Unforeseen circumstances
- Chapter 15 — Even further below the underground ruins
- Chapter 16 — God of Hunt
- Chapter 17 — A kindred spirit can be found anywhere
- Chapter 18 — A useless present
- Chapter 19 — Town protected by the Water Saintess
- Chapter 20 — Lady Saintess on the run
- Chapter 21 — I got lost
- Chapter 22 — Lady Saintess, for eternity
- Chapter 23 — Educational guidance
- Chapter 24 — As kin
- Chapter 25 — A far more terrifying person
- Chapter 26 — The true aim
- Chapter 27 — What exactly is Lady Saintess?
- Chapter 28 — A sorrowful splash of water
- Chapter 29 — The fall of Lady Saintess
- Chapter 30 — Lady Saintess returning to the past
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report