You’re Reading The Damned Demon Novel at NovelFull.Vip
Died a Hero, Reborn as a Demon...
The strongest Hero in the world killed the Demon King, the most powerful demon ever to appear on Earth. He achieved something which no other hero could ever do.
But alas, the Hero never expected his own girlfriend, his own friends, and the organization he trusted to suddenly turn against him and try to kill him.
It was the cruelest blow he was ever dealt in his life.
He still didn’t give up and tried to stand his ground, but they had come prepared, and he was caught unawares in their trap. He fought to his death only to find himself transmigrated into a demon’s body!
But who would have thought that he would be the husband of the Demon Queen!
However, life as the royal consort was not easy at all. So read to find out how he is going to overcome those trying to step on him and finally get his revenge.
- Chapter 1 Killed The Demon King But...
- Chapter 2 The Painful Betrayal
- Chapter 3 14 Years Of Hell
- Chapter 4 Who, Where, What Am I?
- Chapter 5 Married?
- Chapter 6 The Battlemaster...Right Hand Of The Queen
- Chapter 7 Surviving Is Tough In The Demon World
- Chapter 8 He Is An Imposter?
- Chapter 9 The Demon Queen
- Chapter 10 Why Care About My Life?
- Chapter 11 Duty Of A Servant
- Chapter 12 Figuring Out The Culprit
- Chapter 13 Uninvited Guest
- Chapter 14 A Breath Away From Death
- Chapter 15 Who Saved Him?
- Chapter 16 Burning In Hell?
- Chapter 17 Cursed Ring
- Chapter 18 First Quest As A Demon
- Chapter 19 Level 1 Boss?
- Chapter 20 The More You Fear Me The Stronger I Become
- Chapter 21 Back To Normal
- Chapter 22 Life Crystals? Why?
- Chapter 23 Survival Is Everything
- Chapter 24 Reapers And Raiders
- Chapter 25 Master Access
- Chapter 26 She Got Too Excited
- Chapter 27 Things Don’t Have To End In Tragedy
- Chapter 28 A Disguised Quest
- Chapter 29 Those Who Laugh First, Cry At The Last
- Chapter 30 Don’t Burden Yourself, Young Lord
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report