You’re Reading The Enchantress Of Medicine, With The Heaven Defying Child, And The Black Belly Father Novel at NovelFull.Vip
In her past life, Jun MuYan had a hard life and died miserably. Her unborn child was ripped from her to be refined as an elixir, and even her own flesh was used as someone else’s stepping stone.
In this arduous life, she has an outwardly cold, adorable Bao (treasure/baby) beside her.
“Xiao Bao, that woman who wants to form a contract with the sacred beast is Mommy’s enemy.”
Thus, the top sacred beast becomes Xiao Bao’s pet.
“Xiao Bao, this God Musician’s inheritance is too powerful!”
Tiny hands move, and the place of inheritance opens. Jun MuYan becomes the only successor of the God Musician.
“Xiao Bao, this man is always pestering Mommy and doesn’t let go!”
Xiao Bao immediately strikes to drive said man away... hey, you can’t be driven away!?
You’re my father? What father? Can you even eat that?
- Chapter 1: You Ate My Baby!
- Chapter 2 Rebirth
- Chapter 3: Cutting out the Child
- Chapter 4 An Asura descends (Asur malevolent spirit)
- Chapter 5: Like A Devil
- Chapter 6: Regret? Too late
- Chapter 7 Search! Give me a thorough search!
- Chapter 8 A Little Bean Sprout Appears
- Chapter 9 the Cold-faced Xiao Bao and the Enchanting Mother
- Chapter 10: I, Jun MuYan, Shall Return
- Chapter 11: A Painting of a Beauty in See-through, Flimsy Clothes?
- Chapter 12 Xiao Bao is the Best
- Chapter 13: “Beauty” A Masterwork
- Chapter 14 Encountering a Mental Case
- Chapter 15: She Had Been Such a Fool Back Then!
- Chapter 16: The Fog Forest
- Chapter 17: Stir-fried Rabbit Meat
- Chapter 18: Call Out as I Listen
- Chapter 19 Good appet.i.te
- Chapter 20: Help Arrives
- Chapter 21: The Position of a Side Consort
- Chapter 22 Bet for Me
- Chapter 23 Against Xiao Bao
- Chapter 24: A Mushy Embroidered Pillow of a Straw Bag (idiot)
- Chapter 25: Easily let off? How can that be
- Bonus Chapter!
- Chapter 27: Face Changing
- Chapter 28 Murdering to Rob a Treasure
- Chapter 29: Swallowed!!
- Chapter 30: My Rabbit
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report