You’re Reading The Founder of Qi Cultivation, Reincarnates? Novel at NovelFull.Vip
In the God Domain, Cultivators were far and few between, but each of them wielded power that would make them known as gods.
How did they come to have such power? They comprehended the laws between heaven and earth and became those very laws.
But something occurred, a youth that hadn’t gained the acknowledgment of the heavens to become a cultivator chance upon Qi. Determined to reverse the bad hand faith had dealt him he started researching it and came to a shocking conclusion. The very laws that the heavens prevented him from comprehending were swirling around in this strange energy!
The youth thought to himself that if he could somehow control it, then he could defy the heavens and become a cultivator. Without any hesitation he began researching more and found out that the only way to control this newfound energy was to absorb it within his body.
After many years of preparations, he did exactly that.
However, he promptly died from the finger size strand he absorbed.
Ten years after his death a cultivator found his research journal and decided to further study this fascinating idea.
Skip forward to an unknown period in the future and a baby was born into a powerful royal family as the second prince. Upon his birth this child had the laws of heaven and earth swirling around him. This immediately sent the royal court into a stir as they thought the heavens themselves had blessed the Emperor’s second son.
But as that was happening, the baby that had just been born saw the midwife use a spell to turn Qi into water to clean him.
Upon seeing this, the baby’s eyes widen into saucers as a voice screamed hysterically in his head, “W-WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY IDEA?!”
- Chapter 1 Prologue(1)
- Chapter 2 Prologue(2)
- Chapter 3 1- Becoming Drunk, On Water?
- Chapter 4 2- Fu Wei You Bastard!!… The Celestial Academy’s Rigid Qualifications
- Chapter 5 3- Shocking Buddha Himself… Ghuanyu’s Apprehension
- Chapter 6 4- The Strong Bullying The Weak… Assassination Attempt 101!!
- Chapter 7 5- Old Habits From A Past Life... The Second Prince Doesn’t Have A Soul?
- Chapter 8 6- Think Things Through... Can’t Be Left Alive!!
- Chapter 9 7- Fu Wei’s True Feelings… A Roller Coaster Of Emotions To Pin Drop Silence
- Chapter 10 8- To Shoot One’s Own Foot… Emperor’s Decree... Can I Take The Test Again?
- Chapter 11 9- People Are Cruel… The Four Physical Realms... Surprise Pikachu Faces
- Chapter 12 10- The Fallen Prince And Talented Trash… Three Months Later
- Chapter 13 11- Freshmen Disciple Competition… Three Months Of Seclusion
- Chapter 14 12- You People Call This A Grand Formation? Don’t Make Me Laugh!!
- Chapter 15 13- Heavenly Tribulation!!… The Five Soul Realms
- Chapter 16 14- Xi Shen’s Physique Dilemma… I Don’t Know What You’re Talking About
- Chapter 17 15- Underestimated The Celestial Academy… Overbearing Vice Head Master Ye Fei
- Chapter 18 16- The Identity Of The Sword Pavilion Head Master… The Second Prince’s Stealing Escapades
- Chapter 19 17- Ye Fei’s Warning… I Feel Like I’m Forgetting Something
- Chapter 20 18- The Ins And Outs Of The Two Cultivation Systems
- Chapter 21 19- God Beasts… I Hope You Suffer
- Chapter 22 20- The Three Peaks… Dance His Way Around It
- Chapter 23 21- Spirit Artifacts
- Chapter 24 22- Divine Abilities
- Chapter 25 23- First Place
- Chapter 26 24- Time Qi
- Chapter 27 25- Cultivating Time Qi
- Chapter 28 26- Unpleasant Memories And Emotions... Blood Oath
- Chapter 29 27- A Barely Used Custom… A Sudden Knock
- Chapter 30 28- A Beautiful, But Crazy Senior Sister
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report