You’re Reading The Hidden Myth of Ji Dara Novel at NovelFull.Vip
They say Karma [Payback] is a bitch, but could they be any more wrong? this is because according to this book, Karma [Payback], came as a 6 feet tall, golden skinned, devilishly handsome guy... thus, what would we call Karma in this case? Thus is the life of Ji Dara who initially thought that, according to all these cliché novels, that; our earthly civilization is way much better than that of the cultivation world... But, who was he kidding? Who in their right mind would believe that people who could flip entire mountains and boil entire seas and oceans would have a mediocre mindset or old school way of thinking compared to modern day earth who relies on machines to do the fighting for them... Moreover, that is not even considering the fact that the strongest weapon on earth at the moment can’t even dry up the Mississippi... Thus,, Ji Dara is not here to speak or live according to these mundane mindsets, rather, he is here to tell everyone the difference between that mediocre mindset of earthly beings and the true reality of what it means to live in a cultivation world where beings tame dragons like they were dogs and phoenixes like they were docile cats.... That's enough.... if you wanna find out about the rest, read the novel itself and be very open minded and dynamic, or else, you might end up forgetting what is real and what is fantasy..
- Chapter 1 - Prologue
- Chapter 2 - Hostage Situation
- Chapter 3 - Family 
- Chapter 4 - Family 
- Chapter 5 - Aeon Consults
- Chapter 6 - Super Sam
- Chapter 7 - Super Sam 
- Chapter 8 - The Division Heads
- Chapter 9 - High Tech Elevator*
- Chapter 10 - Mr. Roy
- Chapter 11 - Moment Of Truth 
- Chapter 12 - Moment Of Truth 
- Chapter 13 - Ola & Michael
- Chapter 14 - Unrestricted Access
- Chapter 15 - Bottled Feelings Explode When Poked
- Chapter 16 - Monster Or Masterpiece
- Chapter 17 - Damn!
- Chapter 18 - High Tech SUV
- Chapter 19 - Secret Control Facility
- Chapter 20 - 5 Star Hospitality
- Chapter 21 - The Three Mysterious Objects
- Chapter 22 - 50 Billion
- Chapter 23 - Top Level Secret Plan
- Chapter 24 - Jim’s Heaven
- Chapter 25 - Good… Now, Listen Carefully!
- Chapter 26 - Oh My World!
- Chapter 27 - Oh My God... No!
- Chapter 28 - A Mental Scar
- Chapter 29 - Establishing Anderson’s Laboratory!
- Chapter 30 - Welcome To Hell!
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report