You’re Reading The Indomitable Master of Elixirs Novel at NovelFull.Vip
She is the twenty-fourth century’s strongest immortal cultivator, but transferred into a world of magic where demons roamed rampant; a punching bag tyrannized and ostracized by her clan on one side while the scum of a man that is her fiancé humiliated, trampled her on the other side…
Want to ravage her? She laughs as she will soon teach them how to behave themselves!
Magic is amazing? Her Five Lightning’s Bombardment Talisman will turn you into ashes! Medication is very incredible? With one furnace of medicinal pills, useless can also become genius! A vigorous army of a million is very ferocious? With Scattering Beansprout Soldiers, all of you can slowly play!
Smilingly watching as those who court death act vilely without salvation. Those who submit to me prosper, those who oppose me, perish!
Only… For what reason does this Grandmaster whose face is as beautiful as a flower, when facing her, always “secretly casts passionate glances”?
A certain Grandmaster: “After sleeping for so long, now you don’t acknowledge”?
- Chapter 1 - God decides Ones Fate
- Chapter 2 - This Is the Legendary Reincarnation Using a Corpse?
- Chapter 3 - Playing With Lightning—I Am Your Master!
- Chapter 4 - Miss Is Poisonous!
- Chapter 5 - Chinese Cabbage, Yellow Soil [1. This is a sentence in a Chinese folk song that illustrates a girl toiling on a farm.]
- Chapter 6 - The Boy Who Rolled Down the Hill
- Chapter 7 - With a Beauty at Stake, We Must Definitely Save Him!
- Chapter 8 - Ji City’s Fengyan
- Chapter 9 - What on Earth Is With This Fiance?
- Chapter 10 - A Thousandth of a Tael Has Baffled a Hero
- Chapter 11 - Trouble Walked In
- Chapter 12 - Please Do Not Disgust Me
- Chapter 13 - Sly Old Fox With Evil Intentions
- Chapter 14 - Two Women to Serve One Husband
- Chapter 15 - You Think I’m Blind?
- Chapter 16 - I Don’t Lack Handsome Men
- Chapter 17 - Caught Red-Handed
- Chapter 18 - Behave! Continue Sleeping!
- Chapter 19 - Refining Elixirs
- Chapter 20 - The Magical Clay Ball
- Chapter 21 - Leaving a Message in Dream
- Chapter 22 - A collection of Stones
- Chapter 23 - Betting Stone
- Chapter 24 - The Coexistence of Risk and Luck
- Chapter 25 - Enemies Are Bound to Meet
- Chapter 26 - How About We Have a Bet?
- Chapter 27 - A Highly Insulting Bet
- Chapter 28 - I Just Like It Big!
- Chapter 29 - Sky-high priced ore
- Chapter 30 - Deliberately Making Things Difficult
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report